• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooohooooooooooo!

Grace

Ok, I admit it, I'm very sad!

But also excited coz I now have a star in my reputation box!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

LOL what am I like!?!!!!!!

But BIG THANKS to all who gave me rep. It's lovely to make people feel appreciated!

Last edited:
hahaha I shall have to think about that....but I'm sure I'll have some time to ponder! LOL !:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

It will have to be something special after your lap of honour ;) x

Possibly some ice-skating?!!!!!!!!! I'm planning to learn as soon as I'm able!

Maybe a triple toe loop, a double salco and a camel spin! :D:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

But of course, But I do anyway! I'm known for my pink and sparkly outfits! I'm a Barbie doll (but a brunette one!)

Congratulations on that MUCH deserved star, you totally deserve it, youre lovely and are exactly what you now have on here...a star!!! xxx
Steph xx

I agree with Steph, you are a much loved and special person, well done you xxxx

aw, well done hun. It is very much deserved and the first of many, I am sure.

I feel bad,i only realised about the rep thing a couple of days ago...lol...i will do my best to do it to every great comment i see....its a question of remembering lol...my brain isn't what it was...
have you thought of roller skating...???

I feel bad,i only realised about the rep thing a couple of days ago...lol...i will do my best to do it to every great comment i see....its a question of remembering lol...my brain isn't what it was...
have you thought of roller skating...???

LOL to roller skating!

No, I think would feel very unsafe! I don't know why think ice skating would be any better! I just have always wanted to learn! I totally love 'dancing on ice' too!

wow! well done hun your deserve it - congratulations xxx

ahhhhh Geeee
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments. I'm so touched. What a great bunch of people you are!

Time for a group hug!
:gen126::gen126::gen126::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

LOL to roller skating!

No, I think would feel very unsafe! I don't know why think ice skating would be any better! I just have always wanted to learn! I totally love 'dancing on ice' too!

It is an outfit thing then lol:8855:

It is an outfit thing then lol:8855:

Perhaps! :eek::rolleyes::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

no< i like the idea of gliding like a swan LOL :D:8855::8855::8855::8855:

at the moment I'm more like a pelican, but soon.......... :cool::cool::cool::cool:

After years & years of harping on for some, I purchased myself a pair of roller boots. Proper old fashioned roller boots. They are blue with yellow flashes on....

One I lose a bit weight I want to go to park & skate, just like I did in my younger skinny days.....

But I've just noticed I don't have a star, no one loves me ..... :cry:

How do I leave 'rep' for someone, I must be a bit dim!!! You certainly deserve your star Charis.... :)

Back