• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooohooooooooooo!

I think I would like ice-skating ,but only if i had rocket jets to propel me across the ice....
weeeeeeee!

click on the mini scales at the bottom of your avatar....to veiw yours look at the bottom of the pade on your user cp.
your not alone,i only saw this a couple of days ago lol...

After years & years of harping on for some, I purchased myself a pair of roller boots. Proper old fashioned roller boots. They are blue with yellow flashes on....

One I lose a bit weight I want to go to park & skate, just like I did in my younger skinny days.....

But I've just noticed I don't have a star, no one loves me ..... :cry:

How do I leave 'rep' for someone, I must be a bit dim!!! You certainly deserve your star Charis.... :)

WLSurgery.com - Weight Loss Surgery Support - FAQ: User Profile Features

After years & years of harping on for some, I purchased myself a pair of roller boots. Proper old fashioned roller boots. They are blue with yellow flashes on....

One I lose a bit weight I want to go to park & skate, just like I did in my younger skinny days.....

But I've just noticed I don't have a star, no one loves me ..... :cry:

How do I leave 'rep' for someone, I must be a bit dim!!! You certainly deserve your star Charis.... :)

No you're not dim, you just haven't read the tutorials pages! There's a symbol a bit like a snowflake at the bottom of the poster's name and stats on the left. Click on that and the rep box comes up. And yes we love you, you've got lots of rep! Silly Moo!

good luck with the roller skating!

no probs jo...
snow flake??? I thought they were mini weighing scales....lol
I think its time I went to specsavers lol

no probs jo...
snow flake??? I thought they were mini weighing scales....lol
I think its time I went to specsavers lol

LOL I think it's you that's right! :eek::eek::eek::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I KNOW I need new glasses but that's just ridiculous!

Hahahaha... Lisa and Charis... i'm doubled up laughing here... I shouldn't be since I may be sick again... that is so funny! xxx

Hahahaha... Lisa and Charis... i'm doubled up laughing here... I shouldn't be since I may be sick again... that is so funny! xxx
Please don't be sick but I'm glad I've made you laugh!

Reactions: Bev
Back