• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried Bander

elarkins

Hi all,
I've been thinking after I lose my excess weight would I need plastic surgery?? I've been told I shouldnt need it as I'm 23 and my skin should still b stretchy. I still have a long way to go before any of this but I tend to worry alot!! Lol

So do i hun and Im only two weeks in. Have already priced tummy tucks just incase but i hope hope not to!x

After paying for the band I don't really think I could afford more surgery! Lol looks like I'll be doing alot of sit ups :)

Running is the best to tone up tummy without putting strain on your port. We all should be able to tone up as long as we are doing exercise regularly while loosing weight plus after

I know someone would say running lol
I broke my pelvis a few years back amd since then havnt been able to run without pain, I'm hoping once more weight comes off it will be easier though!! :)

Well ... I am 7st down and aged 45 - but there is not much toning required to be honest so far. I am really proud of my stomach as its pretty flat - much better than I could have dreamed of. I am ashamed to say I don't even do any fancy exercise apart from walk my three dogs.

All I need is some new boobs as they have shrunk so much :banana dancer:

You are still a spring chicken ... so hopefully no more surgery required x

Thank you!! :) I'm afraid I will lose my boobs but they have alot of weight in them :/
All I'm doing at the moment is walking and I don't want to over do it as I already hav reopened two of my wounds now, dr says not to stress tho I'm just going to have bigger scars

Back