• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried but also excited

crucon

This is my first post and I would like to say a big thanks to everybody else who has posted their stories as I have found them fascinating and very helpful. I am on my pre op diet and heading into have a gastric sleeve on 4/2/2014. I was given my hospital date in November but it has only been this week that it has hit me. Keep thinking about the future results and being able to do things I haven't managed for years and having quality time with my wife and daughter.

Having my op at Albyn Hospital Aberdeen with mr Bruce.

Hi and a very warm welcome :) I think its normal to have these thoughts, I'm on my pre op diet due surgery 6th feb only got my date last week so not too much time to sit and overthink it (but im sure it will hit soon enough) I feel very positive and am looking forward to the future an awful lot happier and healthier as will you too :)

Wishing you all the very best on your new journey, keep us posted x x x

hi and welcome

This is my first post and I would like to say a big thanks to everybody else who has posted their stories as I have found them fascinating and very helpful. I am on my pre op diet and heading into have a gastric sleeve on 4/2/2014. I was given my hospital date in November but it has only been this week that it has hit me. Keep thinking about the future results and being able to do things I haven't managed for years and having quality time with my wife and daughter. Having my op at Albyn Hospital Aberdeen with mr Bruce.

Hi,

I too am being banded on 4th and feeling exactly the same. I have been booked for a few months but feel it has only just got me too and part of me is thinking what have I done lol?

Good luck for Tuesday xx

Hi,

I too am being banded on 4th and feeling exactly the same. I have been booked for a few months but feel it has only just got me too and part of me is thinking what have I done lol?

Good luck for Tuesday xx

Hi laurawls good luck tomorrow, drop me a post on how you get on, my mind has been in overdrive all week, just keep thinking about the end result. Where are you having your op? Wish you all the best :):):):)

Hi laurawls good luck tomorrow, drop me a post on how you get on, my mind has been in overdrive all week, just keep thinking about the end result. Where are you having your op? Wish you all the best :):):):)

Wishing you all the luck in the world and for a speedy recovery x x x x xx keep us posted how your doing :D

hello you and welcome to a great site!
good luck for tomorrow keep us updated !

Hello and welcome!

Good luck to the banders and sleevers having ops this week!

We will budge up on the loser's bench for you.

Best of luck crucon and laurawls for your surgeries. It's already the 4th here ... In fact it's nearly over (9pm here in NZ). :)

Really struggling and wondering what on earth I've done!
The chest pain is awful :( xx

Keep rocking & walking...I had intermittent pain that went from bottom of tummy right up into left shoulder, 2days post up....it's horrid.
Just keep sipping & breathing thru pain, it does ease off - promise xx

Got to go to a and e to be checked that I don't have a blood clot. Had hernia operation at the same time. Chest pains and very breathless xx

Hope your doin ok hun x

Hi Clare revised, doing ok, wouldn't say I have experienced any pain apart from wind, wow that hurts a lot & for some reason some has lodged in my shoulder which is really bad. Taking a long time to drink tea, clear soup etc, up to an hour and it's freezing by the end. 5 lbs off from Tuesday till Sunday so happy to see things going the right way. Hope you are well

Back