• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried

There aren't many on here who have had the wrap a while. Snow white is really the only one. However, do a google search and you will come up with another forum that I have seen, but make sure you search for plication forum, not wrap.

I am very happy with my wrap. I stalled throughout christmas and now have started to lose again. 3 years ago i went to lighterlife and that diet is less than 600calories, yet a lady with me was losing only 1lb a week average. I guess we have to do something to speed up our metabolism. She did eventually go on to lose all her excess weight

I'm a bit late to the party. But, I am a very proud wrapper. I was approved for bypass on the Nhs and chose to pay for the wrap. Like anything it is a tool. You take the pi$$ with a procedure you will fail. Bottom line I'm certainly not perfect. But, results speak for themselves. Pre op I struggled with size 32 from Evans. Yesterday I went into monsoon and bought an amazing size 12 dress...
P. S. Tuesday was my one year Surgiversery xxx

I think we all need to give it some time and work hard.

I had my wrap done yesterday am. My head was in gear a month before and I lost 18lb prior to my consultation only a week ago! It all happened pretty fast.

I KNOW I can do this and have already ditched the carbs. I just need the restriction to put me off going on a carb bender!

Surprisingly, I feel ok. Just getting tired really fast. Was only in 24 hours and got back today.

I'm drinking clear fluids ok and managed two cup a soups (most of) today. Not hungry in the slightest. Prof. Ammori assures me he did the surgery despite me having no pain and that the restriction and feeling of fullness will hit home in a few weeks when I start solids.

Happy to be on the other side and no regrets x

I'm a bit late to the party. But, I am a very proud wrapper. I was approved for bypass on the Nhs and chose to pay for the wrap. Like anything it is a tool. You take the pi$$ with a procedure you will fail. Bottom line I'm certainly not perfect. But, results speak for themselves. Pre op I struggled with size 32 from Evans. Yesterday I went into monsoon and bought an amazing size 12 dress...
P. S. Tuesday was my one year Surgiversery xxx

Wow thats great Snow White!! From size 32 to 12!!!!!
OMG! Thats fantastic..
Congrats..
X

I guess you stabilise for a little while and then it goes forward with losing like any weight loss - am I correct in saying this?

It's been an amazing year!

Yes apples it's like that, but for the most part if you work the tool, the tool works for you.

Back