• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

would you?

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Like so many us at the moment I have been told I have no chance of having an op for loose skin funded for me I just wondered what you all thought about things like that embarrassing bodies or something would you ever do that to get help? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

at the moment my answer would be no ! but i will have to see what its like when i get where i want to be , then make a decision as to what i do , i may even get a money box & start saving soon , then if i don't need it i can splash out on something else lol !
i am the only one going to see it , so its how i feel that will decide for me xxx

I applied to embarrassing bodies for a bypass, no joy :( xxx

from me phone :D

I am saving already just incase don't want it to depress me if I can't put up with it

It's a hard decision because it would be nice to get it done free and quickly but on the other hand been prodded and poked on tv for all to see doesn't seem too appealing lol xxx

I'd do it--- if they let me wear a bag over my head, use a false name and electronically disguise my voice !!

Last edited:
Won't decide till I have to but its not available here anymore on the Nhs was told that on the day of my op. xx

You just ain't fat enough for them Caren. They only seem to go for the most extreme of conditions. Bit like the Victorian Freak show really....

You just ain't fat enough for them Caren. They only seem to go for the most extreme of conditions. Bit like the Victorian Freak show really....
lol i can always put weight on :D xxx

I was told it before I got reffered that I won't get funding for loose skin am just going to see how bad it is before I decide anything Xx

I was told at my first appointment they categorically do not fund plastics :(

Back