• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow i got a cancellation date!! tues 26th!!!

Brilliant news - look forward to reading your posts - I will just be a few weeks behind you xx

wow well done, how exciting i bet you carnt wait :)

congrats! best of luck with the pre-op diet hon.

Excellent news!! xx

aww well done bye that short notice lol, you will blink and it will be here kinda good if you a nervous one, all the best and a speedy recovery. this is the start of a new healthy life. :)

thats great... good luck, mine is the day after you so am looking forward to comparing notes xx

thats fab news hun i think there is going to be a few people who have had wls meeting up from our way if you fancy it when your up to it x

Thats great news, i had a 2 week notice for my op and it went super fast.
Good luck with your pre-op!

good luck with the op,will be thinking of you x where are you having your op? xx

Well only 4 more sleeps now, doing ok on the pre op diet, just feeling a bit weak and feeble & nasty headaches!! But worth it in the end! Thank god muller light yogurts are on a great offer in morrisons at the mo :)

Oh yummy! btw they usually have pack of 6 for £1.50 in the weekend deals at netto if there is one near you.

Back