• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gosh, I am in shock !!!

now wouldnt that be great! mind you i reckon we'd end up splitting out stitches lol ouchieeee!!!

Laughter is good for you .. just have to have a pillow handy to hold your wobbly bits in place ... No way I won't be laughing although if I wake up knickerless it might wipe the smile off for a bit, lol ... :):):)

Laughter is good for you .. just have to have a pillow handy to hold your wobbly bits in place ... No way I won't be laughing although if I wake up knickerless it might wipe the smile off for a bit, lol ... :):):)

hahaha have a vagasil just in case! :8855:

hahaha have a vagasil just in case! :8855:

My hubby once brushed his teeth with Vagasil when we went to stay with his sister & ran out of tooth paste so he used what he thought was theirs from the bathroom cabinet, without reading the label, numpty :eek::eek: Very fresh breath afterwards, though it did burn a bit ...:D:D:D

My hubby once brushed his teeth with Vagasil when we went to stay with his sister & ran out of tooth paste so he used what he thought was theirs from the bathroom cabinet, without reading the label, numpty :eek::eek: Very fresh breath afterwards, though it did burn a bit ...:D:D:D

hahahahaha bless him!!! :8855::8855:

Omg i am so pleased for you!! Please private message me your number so i can get in contact with you xx

So so happy for you. An private room, get in!!

X

I know .... giggle giggle ... :D I am at The Thornbury so guess we won't be ward buddies. Good though as even though I am NHS I get a private room ... result xx :D:D
(Sorry to anyone who is still waiting but I am just a bit excited)

Denise... No-one can criticise you.... everyone will get their turn ;) x x x

:grouphugg:

Denise... No-one can criticise you.... everyone will get their turn ;) x x x

:grouphugg:

I know, Anna, but the journey is so hard for some people ... reading the posts on here makes you realise how tough they have had it. Just don't want to rub it in for them :( But really am grateful for all the support & good wishes from you all even the people I am referring to :sign0168:

Last edited:
Brilliant News Denise!!!!!
No wonder you are dancing for joy!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:
Take a spare pair of knickers.....just in case.....and no splitting your stiches with laughter!!! :giggle:

Good Luck pet and look forward to seeing you on the losers bench!!!

Love Kat x

Amazing news x

So pleased for your brilliant news!! That's amazing. Really made up for you :D
What, with you on Monday, a couple of girls this Wednesday, will there be room on the losers bench for me after the 6th ;)?

I'll budge my ass up and then there will be room for you all xx

So pleased for your brilliant news!! That's amazing. Really made up for you :D
What, with you on Monday, a couple of girls this Wednesday, will there be room on the losers bench for me after the 6th ;)?

Course there will ... all the post op'ers have smaller bums now xx :):)

Brilliant News Denise!!!!!
No wonder you are dancing for joy!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:
Take a spare pair of knickers.....just in case.....and no splitting your stiches with laughter!!! :giggle:

Good Luck pet and look forward to seeing you on the losers bench!!!

Thanks Kat ... I am wearing 10 pairs ... they may get fed up before they get to the last pair ... no guarantees about the laughing though ... I am sure there is nothing more ridiculous than a middle aged woman fighting to keep her knickers on, lol xx

Love Kat x

twinkle. you waited long enough . some people hit it lucky and today your turn came. maybe people waiting longer but its the way it happens. dont feel guilty .all good things come to those who wait. time to get ready as the new you want out. and ps i think my bum smaller as i ran down stairs and ma trousers ended up round my ankles lol x

twinkle. you waited long enough . some people hit it lucky and today your turn came. maybe people waiting longer but its the way it happens. dont feel guilty .all good things come to those who wait. time to get ready as the new you want out. and ps i think my bum smaller as i ran down stairs and ma trousers ended up round my ankles lol x

Lucky you were at home then, Maz or we would have been reading about a lady flasher in Durham, :eek: ... thankyou soo much for your kind words xxx :)

Nice one twink im well chuffed for ya its all go now and go it will...the weight that is lol

Back