• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gosh, I am in shock !!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! im sooooooo happy for you, woohoo thats amazing!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

With any luck you won't be far behind ... unless you are using my behind as a measuring stick & then it could be a while, lol :D:D:D:D

With any luck you won't be far behind ... unless you are using my behind as a measuring stick & then it could be a while, lol :D:D:D:D

well your behind is gonna shrink pretty quickly now :kissass:

brilliant news, congratulations hun x

I am a bit of a giddy kipper the moment, trying to do 10 things at once ... even had my 3 yr old grandson helping me chose new PJ's ... he has excellent taste, lol :D Have done most of day 1 milk diet & happy to say I think I am in the right mindset considering it has been thrust on me out of the blue ... Hubby went to buy me some yoghurts & came back with a TRAY of rhubarb Muller Lite, eewww. So now I have a tray of mixed flavours that I like after a second trip :D:D:D Very excited & just a tad apprehensive but have read enough posts on here to know this is normal, ME NORMAL, bahaha.
Thank You all for your good wishes .. I won't waste them as I WILL make the most of this precious gift :wave_cry::wave_cry: Oops, me glass eye misted up for a minute, lol. :D Right off to cook hubby & sons tea & not remotely interested in eating it for once in my life. xxx :D:D:D

do you know how long you will be in?

That's fab news!!! Youre in the day before me so let mr ackroyd practice on you first lol :D hope goes well..what a week for us both hey..excitttttinggggg!!!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi twinkle, mr Ackroyd did my band and they don't get much better than him he's really good. Good luck sweetie, you'll be done before you know it. Xxx

That's fab news!!! Youre in the day before me so let mr ackroyd practice on you first lol :D hope goes well..what a week for us both hey..excitttttinggggg!!!!!! x

I know .... giggle giggle ... :D I am at The Thornbury so guess we won't be ward buddies. Good though as even though I am NHS I get a private room ... result xx :D:D
(Sorry to anyone who is still waiting but I am just a bit excited)

I know .... giggle giggle ... :D I am at The Thornbury so guess we won't be ward buddies. Good though as even though I am NHS I get a private room ... result xx :D:D
(Sorry to anyone who is still waiting but I am just a bit excited)
you're entitled to be excited honey :) xxx

Hi twinkle, mr Ackroyd did my band and they don't get much better than him he's really good. Good luck sweetie, you'll be done before you know it. Xxx

Not met him yet as my consult was with Mr Patel, but the cancellation was with Mr Ackroyd so who am I to quibble ... :) I don't really mind who does the op (as long as it is not a passing porter) just grateful to be getting it & at such short notice, as I was quite happy to wait my turn, round about January by my calculations. Yeahhh , don't know why he had a free spot but wow, am I happy he has :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm so pleased for you, congratulations, Karen x

if i dont hear from you for a couple of days im gonna be on the phone!!!! dont make us worry, ya hear? :D xxx

Love ya, Caren ... hope it happens soon for you, lovely. I could smuggle you in, if you like .. 2 for 1 sorta thing xxx :D:D:D

now wouldnt that be great! mind you i reckon we'd end up splitting out stitches lol ouchieeee!!!

Back