• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gosh, I am in shock !!!

Brilliant News Denise!!!!!
No wonder you are dancing for joy!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:
Take a spare pair of knickers.....just in case.....and no splitting your stiches with laughter!!! :giggle:

Good Luck pet and look forward to seeing you on the losers bench!!!

Love Kat x

I agree with the knickers part, when i went in them stupid paper knickers didnt fit around my arse :sigh: so they let me wear my own in, only thing was the only other pair i had were bright blue and had loads of frogs on them, and on band it said KISS ME!!!!! lol plain ones would have been better xx

I agree with the knickers part, when i went in them stupid paper knickers didnt fit around my arse :sigh: so they let me wear my own in, only thing was the only other pair i had were bright blue and had loads of frogs on them, and on band it said KISS ME!!!!! lol plain ones would have been better xx

Bahahaha ... bet the theatre staff had a laugh at those knickers ... I shall wear my white virginal ones (that will probably make them laugh too) unless I am consigned some more glamorous paper jobbies :eek: xxx

yeeee haaaa and away we go. nothing but on wards and up wards from now on and also down wards but in a good loosing weight way. happy for you all the very best.

Bahahaha ... bet the theatre staff had a laugh at those knickers ... I shall wear my white virginal ones (that will probably make them laugh too) unless I am consigned some more glamorous paper jobbies :eek: xxx

first thing i said when i woke up was did they laugh at my knickers, the doc must have thought i was bonkers lmao xx:8855:

Back