• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gosh, I am in shock !!!

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
I had a phone call a while ago to offer me a cancellation appointment for my surgery MONDAY MORNING :eek::eek::eek: Have had the milk diet sheet emailed through to me & so I am away. Having it at Thornbury Hospital with Mr Ackroyd. What a shock ... no time for last minute blow out or anything naughty :wave_cry: Soooo happy as I expected it to be a few months away. Headless chicken syndrome kicking in, lol :):):):bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Wooohoooo, I bet you are sooo excited. That is fantastic news!!!

Headless chicken mode activated :bliss:

Alica x

im so so happy for you love ,,hope it brings you all you dream of ,,,x will be watchin as you shrink and hopefully shrinking with you ! x, good luck xxxxxxxx

im so so happy for you love ,,hope it brings you all you dream of ,,,x will be watchin as you shrink and hopefully shrinking with you ! x, good luck xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone & will be thinking of you on Wednesday, Starr honey ... Am off shopping now .. never needed much of an excuse & I think this is as good as any I have had before & then am going to start cooking for afterwards xxx :):)

Wonderful news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fan-tabba-dozy!! So soon = no time to panic !
really pleased for you
xx

oh wow thats fab news, bless you, no time to think about it xxxx am pleased x

Woah! How brilliant is that. I am really made up for you. :)

I had a phone call a while ago to offer me a cancellation appointment for my surgery MONDAY MORNING :eek::eek::eek: Have had the milk diet sheet emailed through to me & so I am away. Having it at Thornbury Hospital with Mr Ackroyd. What a shock ... no time for last minute blow out or anything naughty :wave_cry: Soooo happy as I expected it to be a few months away. Headless chicken syndrome kicking in, lol :):):):bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

OMG! OMG! OMG! im sooooooo happy for you, woohoo thats amazing!!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I have been away on a mini-cruise for a couple of days and it is all happening... congrats hun.... I am sooo pleased for you ;o) x x

Back