• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow it's been a while..

Andy1968

I've been away toooo long.
Hope you're all ok and look forward to reading all the positive posts
Andy x

Andy1968

Hey Hun
Yeah bypassed in June 2012..All is good,had a stall,had a bad period , Loads of Ups and Downs but feel much better for it.

Hope you're doing well xx

Irene44

Hi Andy im a newish bypass July this year. I’m hoping your well and happy with your Weight loss journey so far! Looking at your profile pictures you have changed dramatically hun. Well done :)

Bling Babe

Wow what a change, you’ve done incredibly well, Mr Jain was my surgeon too, I was bypassed 5th April 2018, I love my pouch, it’s challenging at this time of year though, I had hoped my pouch wouldn’t tolerate sweet things. Good to hear from you x

J

Jonicorn

Hey Hun
Yeah bypassed in June 2012..All is good,had a stall,had a bad period , Loads of Ups and Downs but feel much better for it.

Hope you're doing well xx
Thank you, I'm plodding along. Every journey has bumps in the road but as long as you're moving in the right direction, all is fine :) Your transformation on your pics is amazing.

Sarnie

Hi Andy, you look great in your profile picture. Nice to know you are feeling good 6 years on thanks to your WLS. Did you make a diary on here at the time? x