• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things I wish someone had told me.

Wish I had been told how cold I would get. My feet are freezing despite lots of thick and thermal socks!
No need for last meals as I can eat everything still!

... I wish I'd known that this would be the best money I'd ever spend and that I'd done it sooner (5 months post-op today and feeling grand).

:D

I wish I had know how easy I have found the past 17 months so that I didn't have to stress and panic as much as I did. I eat anything I want just in micro portions, no diet just being sensible and exercising. for the first time in 17 years I have maintained 63kg since January!

Wish I had been told how cold I would get. My feet are freezing despite lots of thick and thermal socks!
No need for last meals as I can eat everything still!

I'm with you on this I have gone from being the crazy woman who would be out there minus 10 but no jacket to someone who needs thermals on if it drops below 12degrees!

I'm with you on this I have gone from being the crazy woman who would be out there minus 10 but no jacket to someone who needs thermals on if it drops below 12degrees!

Me too! Went out today to the corner shop dressed like an old person - parka (hood up), scarf, thick woollen gloves ...

that control shapewear would make me feel SO different. Helps smooth out the lumps and bumps and gives me so much more confidence.

I wear it every day..... they type that looks like a swimsuit and you wear with your own bra.

Personally I wish someone had told me I would spend most of my money on clothes after surgery... Lol

Personally I wish someone had told me I would spend most of my money on clothes after surgery... Lol

So true inesc. I am facing yet another bra shop but hoping I can hold off till after Xmas .. But don't rate my chances :sigh:

Asda's bras are pretty good and inexpensive.

As far as shapewear goes, my favourite is one that looks like a swimsuit and you wear with your own bra. I wear the size below my normal size (if that makes sense) and you sort of wriggle into it.

I like the Debenhams one best - it's about £35.00. M&S do a similar one, though it's not quite as comfy. Still - I found some M&S ones on Ebay .... new with tags removed and bought several. Some I'm wearing now, and some the next size down. Think those cost me about £13.00 ea on Ebay.

I agree they are but at a G cup my range is limited.
Im hoping that I have gone down a cup size or three. Pre WLS I was a DD?! I tried measuring myself before and failed miserably and was wayyyyy off off the mark so I really need to be measured by a booby expert.

Lol I love asda bras! The running has done my boobs the world of good haven't lost a cup size just inches!

I just look at my boobs and think how the hell have I gained 5 cup sizes when they look like tennis balls in socks ?!?

Back