• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WRAP - Daily food and exercise log

My problem is portions (Ive only just posted on another page about my problems with portion sizes) I need to get a grip!!!! haha

I am a sleever, I think we have a similar capacity.

B - 30g cereal or 1 slice of toast, 1 scrambled or poached egg or 1 slice of bacon.

Main meals - 5 ravioli, 150g bolognase or chilli including rice or pasta, 2 fish fingers, 1 fish cake, 1.5 mini chicken fillets, 3 mini kievs. I tend to just have veg with my food where possible so 1/2 courgette, handful of mushrooms. Sometimes at work I have beans on toast 1/3 tin on 1 slice, small jacket potato (200g) with cheese or beans. I don't eat the skin as it hurts! 1/2 pre packed sandwich, 2 slices of pizza (not very often!).

Is that helpful?

I have porridge normally in the morning 100 - 150g cooked. That leaves me stuffed. Lunch is cous cous, similar portion or I eat lots of sushi. Dinner is a weight watchers meal if pressed for time or I make lots of casseroles in the slow cooker. For snacks I try to go with protein. So, beef jerky, nuts, ryvita with peanut butter. Lots of water. Lol

I have started keeping a food diary this week. If anyone is interested I can post a proper menu. X

I am very interested as Im sure a lot of new wrappers will be to have as many menu's/diarys that they can get their hands on,

Maybe you should start a new thread with post op diarys/menus? As the wrappers start to take over the world, we could then all add our food diarys to it, so everyone can view them..........

Today's food/activity log

Morning 45 minutes aerobics dvd

Breakfast 150g porridge made with water and unsweetened soya milk.

Mid morning banana and a bit of melon
Skinny latte

Lunch med jacket potato and baked beans

Afternoon small veggie sushi pack from sainsbury

Skinny latte

25 minute power walk

Dinner sweet and sour chicken stir fry and 1/2 cup rice
Activia zero fat yogurt.

Back