• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay i have my date :) x

Brilliant news!!

Can anyone tell me if everyone has to have a camera down the throat? I've my pre op on the 20th and its not been mentioned in any of my other appointments :-S

Thanks z

Glad it went so well for you x

They told me that if I've never had the camera down before I would have to have it done before surgery x

i think it must be that as my friend doesnt need 1 and has had 1 before. I had mine today all went well and the surgeon said my date should be sent out very soon im so excited now x

I got my letter today with my date for my surgery im so excited the 22nd of july is the day i start my new life :)

i know im the same i think im more excited at the moment, just cant wait to start the rest of my life, good luck x

Just noiticed u commented on the other thread he told me yesterday I was mid July got a shock when I opened my letter 3 weeks on Monday x

i got told august so im happy its sooner when did u have ur first seminar cause mine was march 6th so not even 5 months wait all together x

Mine was October ad my 1st app with dr rao nov my second 1 was January but ad to cancel then the hospital cancelled 4 of my appointments:( but everything happens for a reason ..... Can't wait now x

Congratulations. Good luck on your journey xx

just wanted to wish you all the best!

well just another day then my op im getting really nervous now i just wish my hubby could stay with me till i was asleep but i am an adult and i have to do this just hope ive made the right choice x

Back