• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay i have my date :) x

cazmic6

seeing surgeon tomorrow what should i expect

Im seeing the surgeon tomorrow and not sure what to expect,ive already seen the nurse who explained the surgery and what will happen during surgery and afterwards with medication ect then i had a meeting with the dietician. All i know is that they will weigh me again and then ill meet the surgeon but does anyone know what will happen, i got told after this appointment i should be sent my date for my op then ill just need my pre op and the camera down x

I had my appointment with surgeon last week was fine just asked couple of questions weighed me felt my stomach and gave me a date there and then. Depends on surgeon as to when u get date. I haven't seen nurse yet and my op date is 12th june

Thanks hun i dont think ill get my date tomorro as they normally post them out but hopefully soon, u dont have long to wait thats good, i hate the waiting i get really nervous good luck with ur op x

Thanks getting nervous now start my liver diet sunday . good luck with your appointment finger crossed short waiting list for u

Hi Cazmic6
I last saw Mr Gopiath at my second hospital appointment (2nd April). He checked I'd met my weight loss target then as I'd previously been to see the psychologist, followed up on that. Asked me which operation I'd prefer (sleeve or bypass), being asked this was somewhat of a surprise because we only discussed the bypass on my first visit! Mr Gopinath then had a feel of my tummy and said that I'd receive my appointment in the mail.
I asked how long wait may be and was told op would be May/June. I received my appointment letter last week for 10 June, so my liver reduction diet started today.

I hope this info helps.
Deb x

thanks hun thats who im seeing tomorrow its also my 2nd hospital appointment, im hoping to have my date soon been told it will prob be end june beginning july but thnking it will be late on in july as someone else i know got there date last week for beginning of july she was told they were late sending letters out as shes been waiting awhile x

met my surgeon and had my pre op :)

I met my surgeon today mr Gopinath he was lovely he explained everything and said he thinks the bypass is the best option for me which is what i thought, ive signed the consent forms and had my pre op so just need the camera down then my date which he said it will be approx August time i cant wait finally feeling happy about everything :)

I met my surgeon today mr Gopinath he was lovely he explained everything and said he thinks the bypass is the best option for me which is what i thought, ive signed the consent forms and had my pre op so just need the camera down then my date which he said it will be approx August time i cant wait finally feeling happy about everything :)

Congrats hun :) Will come round so quick :) x

congrats hun, it will be here before you know it

Hi Hun I think I have the same surgeon as you, I have my first appointment with him in 2 weeks. When did you have your seminar?

It'll be here before you know it.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi kaz59 i had my seminar 6th march and just had my liver reducing seminar tonight hopeflly i will have a date soon dr gopinath is lovely x

That's really quick. I had my seminar in April, the team have all been lovely so far. Good luck for op x

Back