• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yellow poo sorry

mandyl

sorry about this but has anyone experienced yellow diarrhea. im pre op . dr said on friday i had tummy bug but now im concerned.xx

I get this quite often but mine is to do with IBS. It does sound like a tummy bug.

still waiting for a date, did say i had ibs a while ago,could be that reacuring? i have terrible excess acid and ive been very stressed and anxious the last month. xxx

IBS definitely reoccurs and when you are stressed or anxious, it will be worse. I was incredibly ill with the IBS yesterday whilst at Whipsnade Zoo and I was constantly running for the loo.

Need a few more details (ex-bowel nurse). If you are on the milk pre-op diet, you need to stop, milk anatagonises diahorrea.

How long has it been going on? How often? Do you have tummy cramps with it? What diet are you currently on? Are your stress levels higher than usual?

Let me have a few more details - PM me if you like and I will let you have the benefit of my many years dealing with pooh experience :eek::eek:;)

Yes I agree with tpt with the milk thing, I wasn't on the pre op milk diet however after the op I drank and ate mainly of milk products for the protein and found I got an upset tummy so could well be that!

Clare xx

Poor ol' thing Mandy - i hope you're feeling better soon. How's Tigger?

Poor ol' thing Mandy - i hope you're feeling better soon. How's Tigger?
out of hrs gp just said gallstones im so upset. poor tigger is still at vets ,i think im gonna loose him:cry::cry::cry:

i had awfull poo on pre op .... i was on slimfast for 2 weeks and smelt same when came out lol sorry ... was like baby poo ..

and now im post op i still have yellow poo .. havent had dark poo since before op ..

Back