• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arrrrrgh still constipated

have you delivered yet teen ?

yes dropped a small one this morning so looks like its on the move again lol will keep taking the fibre stuff and the movicol( been told they do a chocolate flavour one now) :p

Thanx everyone for all the info

Glad to hear you have had some movement chucks. x Cor what a converstion lol

:8855::rotflmao::sign0131: lol @ toilet humour :D

PUSH !

How long does the dried apricots and the benefibre take to kick in, cause if I dont go soon I will have to get dyno rod out.

Has anyone had that where they stick a tube up you bum and clear you out forgot what its called lol

Removel of faecal impaction? URRRGGGHHHHH!:jelous:

Push, push, push, push... PANT PANT PANT PANT!

Hi Tina. I'm sorry I've not offered you any advice as the peeps on here are doing a good job but must say I have almost peed myself laughing at this thread. Don't take offence at that, it wasn't meant to be at your expense its just that the proof is there "YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANY THING ON HERE". Take care Tina and I hope you are sorted before your fab holiday.
xx Gaynor xx

Well I final gave birth and no joke it must have been a foot long lol Think I will keep with the benefibre seems to be working.

And Gaynor no offence taken I aint easily offended lol

I think that thread was a load of S**T personally! lol

question is...has the bugger flushed yet?!?!?!?!?!

Congrats teen... First thing I would have done??? Got on the scales!

did the S bend burp teen lol :D

It came out flying a flag and a small brass band under the toilet rim played an anthem

It came out flying a flag and a small brass band under the toilet rim played an anthem

:8855:lol a bet a pack of 4 andrex lasts weeks in your house !:D

Back