• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yippeee

vonny

I've just weighed myself and i've lost 5 stone its taken me just 15 weeks thought it would have take me longer to reach this goal yay xxx

Awww that's fab hunnie that's an amazing lost in that time bet u feel like a new person xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm really happy didnt expect it to be this quick lol only another 6 stone to go then im ideal weight i can finally see that it is going to happen will gets some new pics done today so everyone can see the difference.
Hows yours going? xxx

Wow amazing, it's staggering how quickly it can go isnt it?!

vonny said:
I'm really happy didnt expect it to be this quick lol only another 6 stone to go then im ideal weight i can finally see that it is going to happen will gets some new pics done today so everyone can see the difference.
Hows yours going? xxx

I have yet been weighed since my op, my team said for at least 3 weeks I shouldn't get weighed due to the fluid issue I had in hospital, but I can't wait to see the stones fall off.

Ull be at ya goal in no time at all, can't wait to see the pics xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done xx

brilliant! well done x

Wow thats a amazing!! Well done you should be very proud. Have you been exercising as well to achieve that result?

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

I've not been able to do much exercise as i've suffering with some kidney problems and was told no gym/swimming until its fixed. Having said that i've been doing brisk walking with a friend a few times a week and now with the kids off on holiday i'll be able to take them on so long walks. Im going to post some pics too xxx

xxx

all i can say is WOW!! ur looking brill. well done u x

thank you xxx

Vonny you are doing GREAT and you look FAB. well done.xx

Back