• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yogurt Diet- Day 1

Vespa

Hey all,

So 1 week today I will be knocked out and being banded! Today is the first day of the yogurt diet but I'm so fussy with yogurts so I hope I don't get too bored!

Oh well finally having a band is so worth it!
xxx

Know the feeling I am a week tomorrow and started the yog milk thing today.

It will be there before we know it.

Lets get that liver shrunk!!

Jane x

Stick with it ladies, I was totally bored doing it, but never hungry!

Hi

I also start the yogurt diet today, but mine's for 2 weeks!

My hospital offer yogurt or milk only diet, last time I did the milk so want to yogurt for a change. Yes, I have already done this *rolls eyes* I was due for the op last week and it got cancelled last minute by the surgeon. I was 13.5 days into the 14 day milk diet, so having to start all over again today. I found it incredibly hard, but here I go again, it's hard but worth the suffering!

Good luck next week!

Go ladies :)

I had my band fitted yesterday, but am still on milk and yoghurt for the next couple of weeks as it pure liquid food for 2 weeks . . .but I managed ok on the milk diet pre-op for 14 days and lost just under 18lb which Im well chuffed with.

It is hard to believe that this time yesterday was a nervous wreck and that now Im home and its done :)

Good luck with it all :)

Back