• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yogurt help

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
I was wandering around doing my food shopping today and out of interest was looking at the yogurts available

I am not a great yogurt lover anyway but for the sake of 10 days and my surgery i can cope

Anyway, i was looking at the fat free versions..... omg! they have got loads of sugar in them!

Can anyone suggest a good yogurt with low fat and low sugar please...... totally confused!

No!! Unless you go for plain yog and add sweetener, the lowest ones I found are tesco healthy eating ones, I too am not a yogurt fan I have half a carton a day.

Thanks Butterfly, trying to get in my head what i am doing before the day i have to start! xx

Thanks Butterfly, trying to get in my head what i am doing before the day i have to start! xx

Good luck with the op the 10 days will fly by :)

i have yoghurts everyday as part of my diet was having low fat as told but now i have been diagnosed last week as diabetic so i am also after low sugar ones i have yet to find any so would also be interested if anyone finds that magic solution

I found weight watches and muller light really low in sugar , I was never a yogurt lover but that all changed once I was by pass . I now make mine easy yogurt low fat Greek yogurt it's soooo rich and yummy , I flavour with sugar free syrups left over from the milk diet .

They are all horrendously high in sugar! I only use total 0% but not a lot as I'm a bit lactose intolerant :/ x

Danio are also good choice, especialy if you fancy a bit of fruit compote with it. plus they always seem to be on offer at the supermarket, something like 3 for £2 and a good selection of flavours

Thanks peeps I knew I could rely on you all to give your good advice :) xx

i either have danio, weightwatchers or fage 0%. You cana dd things to the fage like sachets of options hot choc for a yummy treat x

Many of the muller yoghurt and weightwatchers used to contain gelatine which I found a bit gross. Not looked at the ingredients for a while, maybe they are free from that now.

I use plain natural fat free yoghurt and then add puréed strawberries to it. Yum. A friend of mine puts options chocolate powder into yoghurt.

I've had Muller lite Greek style & WW Greek style since I got home, no problems with either but I've always like yogurt.
I've had smooth ones, lemon, toffee, coconut.
xxx

Lidl own make £1.58 for a large tub. Best around and normally have to do a special trip to their shop. Believe me I have checked every gram of sugar in all supermarkets both home and abroad ! I dump on anything so know have to be careful

I was wandering around doing my food shopping today and out of interest was looking at the yogurts available

I am not a great yogurt lover anyway but for the sake of 10 days and my surgery i can cope

Anyway, i was looking at the fat free versions..... omg! they have got loads of sugar in them!

Can anyone suggest a good yogurt with low fat and low sugar please...... totally confused!

When's your op n what u having Hun. ?

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Thanks peeps I knew I could rely on you all to give your good advice :) xx

Total s no fat or sugar. It's fine n if u whisk up a bit with ice n milk u can make some fab smoothies with NAS flavour added :) yummy I ave three a day :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Thanks EJFez. Will defo look into this.

Hi 2ndtimer, I am having a bypass and just waiting for the date, just tryin to get my head round everything before I need to start x

Back