• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yogurt help

Thanks EJFez. Will defo look into this.

Hi 2ndtimer, I am having a bypass and just waiting for the date, just tryin to get my head round everything before I need to start x

That's good. I'm having my by pass next Thursday, sleeve if they can't do bp cos of multiple adhesions that I have after four ops to abdomen. Are you on the pre pre diet? Won't be long Hun. Good luck. My diary js Ali 2nd timer weight loss.....
Talk soon.

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I am just cutting down myself and trying to maintain at the moment. I wont start the pre op diet until i get 'the call' x

I am just cutting down myself and trying to maintain at the moment. I wont start the pre op diet until i get 'the call' x

Total greek yog is brill. Small n large pots. Nice tasting too considering its no sugar or fat :)

Total greek yog is brill. Small n large pots. Nice tasting too considering its no sugar or fat :)

think i will have to look out for this one also as i have had no luck as yet finding any thanks for the info though i would have to add some sort of flavour

think i will have to look out for this one also as i have had no luck as yet finding any thanks for the info though i would have to add some sort of flavour

It's a white pot with blue writing on. Two sizes. Greek section. The one with fruit isn't no sugar. Ill post a pic after so you can recognise it. Xx

image-1878214707.jpg

image-2343721900.jpg

I swear by this stuff. Will be forever in my life now. And it's very tasty, usually they're naff, but this isn't. Thick n creamy :) go buy up at tescos lol x

This is the yogurt i have. Its soya. Less than 3% fat & less than 1% sugar.

band fitted 16.01.14

Does it taste nice tho?

Yes, I think its scrummy! It's very filling. Had 1 this morning with some purée fruit. Yum

band fitted 16.01.14

Yes, I think its scrummy! It's very filling. Had 1 this morning with some purée fruit. Yum

band fitted 16.01.14

Will try some then :) thanks

Tried fage. Not sure i like it. Added 3 spoons of sweetener. Gonna try it with purée fruit & i might look for some sugar free syrup. Any other ideas?

band fitted 16.01.14

I hate fage 0%. Can't stand it. I mix it half and half with full fat fage and it tastes like cream and isn't too bad for cals :D

Funnily enough neither do I....tried it with sugar free, carb free, in fact everything free syrup, still thought bleurghhh...but 1 pot is 96cals, I can only eat half at a time so calorie wise a good choice.
X

Last edited:
Maybe I'll stick to my soya yogurt.
I dont like cream at all so maybe thts why i dont like it. At least I'm not the only 1

band fitted 16.01.14

Tried fage. Not sure i like it. Added 3 spoons of sweetener. Gonna try it with purée fruit & i might look for some sugar free syrup. Any other ideas?

band fitted 16.01.14

Robina puts some sprinkles of low fat choc granules on hers. Try with some sugar free jelly?

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Low fat choc granules sounds like a plan. Is there a brand / where can you get those from?

band fitted 16.01.14

Low fat choc granules sounds like a plan. Is there a brand / where can you get those from?

band fitted 16.01.14

Options drinks Hun. White chocolate. Sprinkled of the top. Not tried it as ok with it au natural for me.

previous bander, revision to by pass.

I've got an EasiYo. I buy the sachets and make my own yogurt. Keeps a week or more per batch.

Use a spoonful or two of the last batch and 200g of skimmed powdered milk to make a mountain without buying their sachets. Sweeten yourself if required or have with a little fruit compote.

Tried fage. Not sure i like it. Added 3 spoons of sweetener. Gonna try it with purée fruit & i might look for some sugar free syrup. Any other ideas? band fitted 16.01.14

The 0% Fage is gross by itself. I do love it with agave and blueberries on top but agave has high sugar. I've recently tried it with berries and the sugar free syrup. It's ok, but certainly not nice. I can't imagine that anyone likes that stuff on its own. Yuck!

Back