• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yogurt help

I just buy the normal Fage. It's really creamy and you don't have to add sweetener. The 2% Fage isn't bad either.

I am dreading the pre op diet, I really dont like yogurt!! I bought some natural fat free yogurt and tried allsorts in it but the yogurt taste still comes through.

Is there anything else apart form yogurt you can eat for the same effect??

I am dreading the pre op diet, I really dont like yogurt!! I bought some natural fat free yogurt and tried allsorts in it but the yogurt taste still comes through.

Is there anything else apart form yogurt you can eat for the same effect??

You could ask to try a different diet? Or diff yogs n have more milk?

previous bander, revision to by pass.

The holy grail!

Just tried this - new product at asda, super creamy and so much better than fage!

Attachments

• 5052449437102_250000_IDShot_4.jpeg
    5052449437102_250000_IDShot_4.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 33
Just tried this - new product at asda, super creamy and so much better than fage!

Wonder if they sell it at others . ? Ill look out for it thanks x

previous bander, revision to by pass.

being lazy not going to read all the posts i missed but i am still battling the lowfat/lowsugar thing i tried the natural route with added no sugar flavours and hated it the nurse who i see for my diabetes suggested stick with the mullerlight until i see the diabetic dietician so needless to say i have given the yogurts up for now need to lower my sugars badly and the youurts was not going to make that happen

Back