• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yorkshire lass here, anyone else?

The time will fly by I currently have 16 sleeps to wait... xx
I thought you were the 29th? Wouldn't that be 17 sleeps? *Confused* (I only know because it's 12 for me and your 5 days after me right?)

Or have I put the date wrong on the list?

I thought you were the 29th? Wouldn't that be 17 sleeps? *Confused* (I only know because it's 12 for me and your 5 days after me right?)
Literally at this moment I couldn’t tell you what colour my hair is... im bloody dizzy all the time the head aches are something else.. and my new favourite thing to do is randomly be sick!! Feel a right state at the minute xx

Literally at this moment I couldn’t tell you what colour my hair is... im bloody dizzy all the time the head aches are something else.. and my new favourite thing to do is randomly be sick!! Feel a right state at the minute xx
Bless you. I don't seem to be having headaches or anything ATM but only day 3 of LRD

How’s it going in general for you? You feeling hungry? I’m not hungry at all it’s the other side effects x
I'm alright tbh. They key with me doing food is planning. Not felt massively deprived of food. The evenings are probably hardest because that's when I usually pick but I have been saving one of my fruit portions and my yoghurt for then. I've found drinking plenty helps and I have plenty of distractions. I seem to have avoided any side effects up to now, maybe I'll get ambushed in the next couple of days x

I'm alright tbh. They key with me doing food is planning. Not felt massively deprived of food. The evenings are probably hardest because that's when I usually pick but I have been saving one of my fruit portions and my yoghurt for then. I've found drinking plenty helps and I have plenty of distractions. I seem to have avoided any side effects up to now, maybe I'll get ambushed in the next couple of days x
Boooo!!! We don’t want any ambushing!!! I’ve just come back from the supermarket with supplies for the next few days and honestly I feel bloody crap!!! The first time I can eat some chicken it will make me feel like I’ve won the lottery! X

Attachments

• 196E8CF1-C575-4C62-B035-AA869E83488F.jpeg
    196E8CF1-C575-4C62-B035-AA869E83488F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Boooo!!! We don’t want any ambushing!!! I’ve just come back from the supermarket with supplies for the next few days and honestly I feel bloody crap!!! The first time I can eat some chicken it will make me feel like I’ve won the lottery! X
Did you only get the one LRD option from your hospital?

I know :( I’m just reading everyone’s, the only thing I’m having is spices, which it doesn’t state I can have I mean how can you eat flavourless food??? Xxx

I know :( I’m just reading everyone’s, the only thing I’m having is spices, which it doesn’t state I can have I mean how can you eat flavourless food??? Xxx

Most spices are fine I believe. I haven't used any with my food so far yet but it's all been really tasty. What are you eating tonight? I'm have pork with broccoli, cabbage and new potatoes. About to jump in the bath and have some cherries to avoid my kids eating a chippy dinner!

My sons had burger and chips in the garden, I’ve had broccoli rice and mixed veg rice which really isn’t rice it’s just diced veg, it was ok just thinking I’m nearly through week one x

Just 11 more days (after today) for me eeeek!

Lucky you!! I feel bloody rough just got out of the bath and literally feel like I’m going to past out... x

Are you eating/drinking enough?

I believe so I’m eating between 800-900 cals x
And how much are you drinking? I'm drinking at least 3 litres and think that might be helping staving off any headaches. Could be wrong but might be worth a try if you're not drinking much x

Back