• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yorkshire lass here, anyone else?

Hi,

Thank you, I rang them today and spoke to the dietician and they have sent it me via email. I had rung the other day but they weren’t very helpful and just told me to start it 10 days before.

I’m so excited 11 more sleeps xx
Good luck, how are you doing? x

I know :( I’m just reading everyone’s, the only thing I’m having is spices, which it doesn’t state I can have I mean how can you eat flavourless food??? Xxx
Spices and herbs are fine, I asked when I did my milk diet, they said yes x

Lucky you!! I feel bloody rough just got out of the bath and literally feel like I’m going to past out... x
How many pints of milk are you having? Are you taking your multi vitamins?

How are you getting on both of you on the LRD xx
Hi sorry I have only just seen this message. I am fine day 3 days into the LRD diet. So far so good xx

I'm doing fine, day 5 today. Came on my period yesterday and usually gain over my period so we'll see how the sales treat me on Weds morning weigh in.

I've not been suffering with headaches or anything despite being on 800-900kcal. I've been drinking lots so think that's helped. Which LRD are you doing?

I'm doing fine, day 5 today. Came on my period yesterday and usually gain over my period so we'll see how the sales treat me on Weds morning weigh in.

I've not been suffering with headaches or anything despite being on 800-900kcal. I've been drinking lots so think that's helped. Which LRD are you doing?

I have been following the:

2 pints of milk
4 yoghurts
And as much sugar free jelly as I like.

I’m not hungry but I just want something savoury xx

2 pints of milk
4 yoghurts

Can you try adding an oxo to your milk? Loads of people doing milk lrd do.

I had a chicken oxo cube yesterday just to get that bit of salt. Probably not supposed to but I can’t see what damage one would do. Hopefully anyway xx
On the milk only LRD it's a requirement to have an oxo so can't see it hurting x

2 pints of milk
4 yoghurts

Why not try a chicken OXO in hot milk, sounds odd but seriously it’s delicious...only 2 pints of milk, I’ve never heard of a LRD with such a low amount of milk, is it semi skimmed? Xx

Doh sorry, I’ve just seen your posts regarding it...glad you enjoyed x

Why not try a chicken OXO in hot milk, sounds odd but seriously it’s delicious...only 2 pints of milk, I’ve never heard of a LRD with such a low amount of milk, is it semi skimmed? Xx

It could be 3 pints of milk and 2 yoghurts or 2 pints and 4 yoghurts and I wanted more yoghurts. Yes it’s semi skimmed you could have either. But the longer I do this the creamier the milk tastes. Weird as I am thinking of going to skimmed and I don’t like that on it’s own.

Last edited:
It could be 3 pints of milk and 2 yoghurts or 2 pints and 4 yoghurts and I wanted more yoghurts. Yes it’s semi skimmed you could have either. But the longer I do this the creamier the milk tastes. Weird as I am thinking of going to skimmed and I don’t like that on it’s own.
I think you should speak to your team before swapping to skimmed milk x

So I’m on day 9. Feel fine thank god no hungry pangs, haven’t had them, back at work until my op, I feel 100% better, got weighed yesterday lost 4lb so I’ll take that, my husbands been following the diet to show his support and lost 16lb the janmmy swine!!! How you feeling @Parsnip and @ShelleyOwls221112 ? Xxx

I'm doing really well, day 7 on LRD. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and update after a weeks loss. You're close to 100 posts so you'll be able to have a nosey through my diary in the bronze section soon if you wish (as well as others that moved their diary to somewhere more private)

I'm doing really well, day 7 on LRD. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and update after a weeks loss. You're close to 100 posts so you'll be able to have a nosey through my diary in the bronze section soon if you wish (as well as others that moved their diary to somewhere more private)
100 posts! Wow that’s crazy doesn’t feel like 100! Well it’s not long now @Parsnip and we will be on the losers bench! X

Back