• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Your Opinion on Slimmimg Clubs

I quite agree its hard when you don't have that restriction - almost 15 months on that support is something I could really do with . . .and also the accountabilty as well, willpower comes and goes when its such an ongoing battle.

I hear where you're coming from. I don't know if I want to be shelling out the fees for a club, but the weigh ins etc Im sure would be a motivational tool that could be handy right now :)

I quite agree its hard when you don't have that restriction - almost 15 months on that support is something I could really do with . . .and also the accountabilty as well, willpower comes and goes when its such an ongoing battle.

I hear where you're coming from. I don't know if I want to be shelling out the fees for a club, but the weigh ins etc Im sure would be a motivational tool that could be handy right now :)

I agree TK the fees are crazy..but I do not drink or smoke and my social life revolves around my family so I think I deserve this opportunity to help myself in any way I can.. :)
so for now I have signed up for 12 weeks by that time I hope I have restriction as I am extremely hungry of a evening time

Its just another tool isn't it...I need to get a tool box lol :D

Back