• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

What a fantastic picture. You look amazing. I can't believe it's the same person in your before pics. You are a truly inspirational girl. Your smile says it all!!!! I am so very very chuffed for you and all in only 12 months. You should be very proud of yourself xx

Thank you I am Very pleased. Still a ways to go but it's all in the right direction )

Well done Yve and happy surgiversary!

To put it into perspective, you have lost a whole 'me' and I'm not little lol xx

Thanks Mazza :) you have been so supportive. I've had a few people at work say that to me as well! It boggles the mind to think of it like that!

Hi Yvessa,

I don't pop in here very often nowadays (you know since one of my main WLS friendipops had to leave) ..... but you are looking totally FAB !!!

Happy surgiversary -- I will pop back in a few more months to catch up again. :D

Best wishes,
sharon

Thank you :)

:wow: what a lovely dress but the lady in the pic looks fantastic too :D xx

I would say that you are positively beaming lol

Yvessa, You have done so well my dear. You are transformed in every way. You look wonderful and the improvement in your health is incredible. Wishing you all good things for the future hun xx

Yvessa, You have done so well my dear. You are transformed in every way. You look wonderful and the improvement in your health is incredible. Wishing you all good things for the future hun xx

Thank you so much hon! I cannot begin to list all the improvements to my quality of life! Your support has always been lovely :)

You look really great. It's very inspiring to see just how far you have come. Well done

Thank you so much Jane. It's interesting because a couple of months ago I couldn't see a light at the end of the tunnel. And now it seems easy again. Funny how it all works.

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss, you look amazing in your maxi dress:happy096:

Back