• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

I use pizap.com to do them - makes it very easy.

Yve you look fab. Well done on your amazing loss x

Aww yvessa

That picture with you and (your daughter?)tells a thousand words!
You look so happy,this really is what weightloss surgery is about..us being able to enjoy life properly with our loved ones.
And not having our weight holding us back...
Well done xx

Aww yvessa

That picture with you and (your daughter?)tells a thousand words!
You look so happy,this really is what weightloss surgery is about..us being able to enjoy life properly with our loved ones.
And not having our weight holding us back...
Well done xx
Thank you so much hon. Yes its my gorgeous daughter (totally mummy biased lol) :) She is part of the reason I did this - I couldn't do anything with her. And I could see the impact it was having on her - she is so much happier just because I am. I am a lucky mum and a lucky woman :)

Wow you've just brought years to my eyes! The sadness in your eyes on the one pic made me feel like I was looking in a mirror. You have done amazingly well, so brilliant I am so pleased for you. Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow you've just brought years to my eyes! The sadness in your eyes on the one pic made me feel like I was looking in a mirror. You have done amazingly well, so brilliant I am so pleased for you. Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you so much :)

So here I am 12.5 stone later :) Happier, healthier and forever in debt to my amazing surgeon. I owe him my life.

Congratulations to you! You've done amazing and the difference in not just how you look but the smile on your face is just wonderful :)

What a fantastic picture. You look amazing. I can't believe it's the same person in your before pics. You are a truly inspirational girl. Your smile says it all!!!! I am so very very chuffed for you and all in only 12 months. You should be very proud of yourself xx

Well done Yve and happy surgiversary!

To put it into perspective, you have lost a whole 'me' and I'm not little lol xx

So here I am 12.5 stone later :) Happier, healthier and forever in debt to my amazing surgeon. I owe him my life.

Hi Yvessa,

I don't pop in here very often nowadays (you know since one of my main WLS friendipops had to leave) ..... but you are looking totally FAB !!!

Happy surgiversary -- I will pop back in a few more months to catch up again. :D

Best wishes,
sharon

Back