• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic weight loss, you look amazing in your maxi dress:happy096:
Thank you so much! :)

Love your dress. I've never tried a maxi, I expect im a bit short!

Maxi dresses look good on short people too. I am 5 ft and I don't get complements very often, but I did get one in a maxi dress!!!

Have you ever worn a dress before yvessa?I bought a maxi dress for the first time last summer,it was wonderful getting some breeze between the legs(instead of cooking in sweaty trousers)..lol if u know what I mean

I love dresses and skirts now. I cant get over the fact that my thighs don't rub together lol
xx

Have you ever worn a dress before yvessa?I bought a maxi dress for the first time last summer,it was wonderful getting some breeze between the legs(instead of cooking in sweaty trousers)..lol if u know what I mean

I have, but I have always worn with tights. I'm still not sure if I'll wear it without tights to be honest.

I love dresses and skirts now. I cant get over the fact that my thighs don't rub together lol
xx

Mine still do :( But much less of them!

Thank you for posting so many pictures. I really enjoy seeing then and the change in you is so inspiring xx

Thank you for posting so many pictures. I really enjoy seeing then and the change in you is so inspiring xx

Don't thank me :) I do it for myself and everyone who comments lifts me and keeps me going :) thank YOU

Out and about in my dress :D

Attachments

• image-3975181336.jpg
    image-3975181336.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 193
You look fantastic, Well done Yve. You inspire me. Your courage and commitment has given me the kick in the backside I need to face my fears. Thank you. :)

Yve. You are an absolute inspiration. I am so pleased for you. What an amazing change. Not much further for you to go now. You must be so happy x

I am thankyou, not so sure about not much further! Still quite a way to go to get to goal and that's only part of the battle. I'm more worried about the commitment to keep this weight off forever!

Back