• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

huge well done to you, you must be so proud of yourself on how far you have come

Yve I've seen lots of your posts on other threads but I've just found this and I wanted to say fan-blood-u-tastic! You are an inspiration, ur a gorgeous woman, none of this is easy and we all know how hard you have been working to reach ur goals. Well done xxx

Yve I've seen lots of your posts on other threads but I've just found this and I wanted to say fan-blood-u-tastic! You are an inspiration, ur a gorgeous woman, none of this is easy and we all know how hard you have been working to reach ur goals. Well done xxx

Thank you so much! What lovely things to say :D

May's pics, almost 13 stone lost now.

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2013 05.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2013 05.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 278
  • pizap Comparison 2013 05.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2013 05.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 328
Another stunning set of photos.

Just what I need right now. I am sitting in my hospital room having been banded today. I am in soo much pain, I am fairly desensitised to any of the opates and since all they can give me is morphine I'm not getting that much relief. But seeing your pictures helps me remember why I have put myself through this.

Well done.

Another stunning set of photos.

Just what I need right now. I am sitting in my hospital room having been banded today. I am in soo much pain, I am fairly desensitised to any of the opates and since all they can give me is morphine I'm not getting that much relief. But seeing your pictures helps me remember why I have put myself through this.

Well done.

The first month is so hard. I won't deny it's a shock to the system. But I would do it all over again.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing !!!!!!xx

Back