• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

They are leggings so I am cheating here lol. But this wouldn't have been within the realm of possibility a year ago :) thank you.

Don't do yourself down Yve it's not cheating. Ok so leggings stretch but you are comfortably in 'em and that's what counts ;) xx

Don't do yourself down Yve it's not cheating. Ok so leggings stretch but you are comfortably in 'em and that's what counts ;) xx
lol thanks honey:) It is true, they aren't slipping down and they do fit properly, just nice 'n' snug! After a lifetime of avoiding figure hugging clothes I'm not really sure how they should fit! But they're on and staying on. I feel comfortably an 18 now although I need to try a pair of jeans on to be sure.

wow you look great

Oh hun just how you have blossomed as the weight has come off ... And I swear that smile justs gets bigger with every wardrobe change :) xx

Well check you out huni :)

I've been watching your posts and haven't commented as I'm a low BMI wrapper and cant really comment on most of the threads but you have achieved so amazingly and your comments and advise has been thoughtful and honest. My son and daughter in law are teachers ( newly qualified) so I know your job is tough. To achieve this weight loss and fulfil a full on career is amazing and inspirational.
Sorry if I sound stalkish but I'm in awe of your achievement.
Enjoy your date night. I hope your man loves your new look and I know your daughter is very proud of her mum.
Nuff said.
Happy losing :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well check you out huni :)

I've been watching your posts and haven't commented as I'm a low BMI wrapper and cant really comment on most of the threads but you have achieved so amazingly and your comments and advise has been thoughtful and honest. My son and daughter in law are teachers ( newly qualified) so I know your job is tough. To achieve this weight loss and fulfil a full on career is amazing and inspirational.
Sorry if I sound stalkish but I'm in awe of your achievement.
Enjoy your date night. I hope your man loves your new look and I know your daughter is very proud of her mum.
Nuff said.
Happy losing :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you for your lovely words! It is always lovely to hear from someone who appreciates the life of a teacher! It is hard balancing the two and sometimes one has to give way for the other. But I keep trying :) I'm pretty sure that bmi only changes the length of the journey not the difficulty - best of luck with yours :)

Size 16 leggings :)

Wow Yve. Well done. Huge. Congrats. You look fantastic. I Hope next year i will be able to post the same. ;) x x

wow you look great hope you had a fab time

Back