• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Thanks hun :)

That side-by-side before and after pic is just amazing. Cant stop looking at it, you must be so proud of yourself :)

You were beautiful before of course but now you are beautifully teeny tiny too, well done xx

That side-by-side before and after pic is just amazing. Cant stop looking at it, you must be so proud of yourself :)

You were beautiful before of course but now you are beautifully teeny tiny too, well done xx

Aw thanks hon. I am pleased but don't feel teeny tiny!

Well you are! :)

Seriously though, when I last lost weight, down from nearly 20 stones to 11 1/2 I was quite shocked at how in my head I didnt feel any better about myself. I knew I was smaller as I didnt knock chairs over anymore trying to get from one side of the cafe to the other...but in my head, no different!

Ridiculous, how long our heads can take to catch up and accept reality?! & if i were to bump into you out and about it would never occur to me that you may have been heavier.

I must stop this, as its becoming embarrassing lol but kudos to you girl, & all the other people who have lost weight so successfully, you are great inspiration xx

Well you are! :)

Seriously though, when I last lost weight, down from nearly 20 stones to 11 1/2 I was quite shocked at how in my head I didnt feel any better about myself. I knew I was smaller as I didnt knock chairs over anymore trying to get from one side of the cafe to the other...but in my head, no different!

Ridiculous, how long our heads can take to catch up and accept reality?! & if i were to bump into you out and about it would never occur to me that you may have been heavier.

I must stop this, as its becoming embarrassing lol but kudos to you girl, & all the other people who have lost weight so successfully, you are great inspiration xx
Lovely words hon, thank you. I'm sure I'll get there :)

Hi there,

Your a fantastic asset to this site yvessa with your constant updates with photos,it provides new members with the living proof that weightloss surgery works for those who work hard,just like yourself.
Just wish things was a but more positive for me,I hope one day ill get there.

Hi there,

Your a fantastic asset to this site yvessa with your constant updates with photos,it provides new members with the living proof that weightloss surgery works for those who work hard,just like yourself.
Just wish things was a but more positive for me,I hope one day ill get there.

Thanks so much hon. I will keep my fingers crossed for you

Wow. Wow Wow.

You look amazing !!

Brilliant! Well done. You are way braver than me to add photos. I know how important they are to people going through the process but I daren't.
Well done x

I don't really see it as brave to be honest. I do it for myself. When I'm having a bad week I read through everyone's lovely replies :)

OH MY GOODNESS,OH MY GOODNESS! you look.....amazing!

Flaming Nora, Mrs Peppetpot!! If I do half as well as you I will be chuffed

Back