• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

This was probably close to my heaviest, when I used to feel absolutely awful :) My friend found this and sent it to me to remind me how far I've come.

You HAVE DONE BRILLIANTLY YVESSA. I know what you are saying I had lost a couple of pounds on scales but am sure my thighs looked lot bigger. I dunno if its just my mind or not. Have got a couple taken on a Christmas night out but she hasn't sent me them yet so God knows what they will look like haha we never happy luvva. Been such a long ride and yet we have the rest of our lives to go through. I have had a naughty lunch with hubby, we had 1/2 pasty each with mushy peas and I had 5 home made chips of which I ate 4. Fully stuffed now though am waiting for a cuppa tea to swill them all down and through. Have a lovely Christmas Yvessa, enjoy being with the family and everyone else on here have fun live life. xxxx

Wow you look amazing well done

Thank you :)

You HAVE DONE BRILLIANTLY YVESSA. I know what you are saying I had lost a couple of pounds on scales but am sure my thighs looked lot bigger. I dunno if its just my mind or not. Have got a couple taken on a Christmas night out but she hasn't sent me them yet so God knows what they will look like haha we never happy luvva. Been such a long ride and yet we have the rest of our lives to go through. I have had a naughty lunch with hubby, we had 1/2 pasty each with mushy peas and I had 5 home made chips of which I ate 4. Fully stuffed now though am waiting for a cuppa tea to swill them all down and through. Have a lovely Christmas Yvessa, enjoy being with the family and everyone else on here have fun live life. xxxx

I do agree Chris, I do think we will never be happy :) But definitely happier. I agree, we do need to enjoy our new health and live our lives :) Merry christmas to you and your family Chris.

When you're feeling low about not losing one week or so, or you don't feel smaller....just take a look at this picture Yve. You have come such a long way in a short time. You are still the same person, but just a massive amount smaller and a massive amount healthier! Brilliant xxx

Thank you pooh :) you are right!

Attachments

• image-1137578540.jpg
    image-1137578540.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 171
Goodness me! Yve! That is amazing. It is so easy to get hung-up on the odd lb or feeling a bit more 'lumpy' than yesterday. But when you stand back from it to take into account the enormity of what you have achieved it must make you feel great. Hugs xxxx

Just editing as I popped back for another look at the photos ... Can we focus on your lovely long neck ... Wow! xx

Thanks honey :)

Goodness me! Yve! That is amazing. It is so easy to get hung-up on the odd lb or feeling a bit more 'lumpy' than yesterday. But when you stand back from it to take into account the enormity of what you have achieved it must make you feel great. Hugs xxxx

Just editing as I popped back for another look at the photos ... Can we focus on your lovely long neck ... Wow! xx

lol I hadn't really seen it until you said...I used to think I had no neck!

That's a good pic to have in reserve for the doubtful days. The contrast is stark.

Thank you for posting these. You're an inspiration! And you look absolutely amazing!

Loving Lilac's response!! Totally agree, where did that neck come from....and those diddy little shoulders?!!! Simply Amazing Result!

That's a good pic to have in reserve for the doubtful days. The contrast is stark.
I didn't think I had a pic from my heaviest really until I saw this one. A friend at work found it and sent it to me to show me how far I'd come.

Back