• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yve's Photo Diary - 4 years on

Hello Yvessa

I've just gone through the whole 82 pages in your thread. and Honestly its amazing to see your progress

I am new in the journey, had my sleeve done in 16th of Dec , its been a month and 8 days
and already went from size 26/28 to size 24/22 which was shocking to me yesterday when I was trying a couple of pj's trousers and surprisingly 22 fitted me perfectly

I hope I can get a progress like yours

and as all ppl wrote before me, you are really a great inspiration and a true success story

way to go... :)

if you dont mind can I add you to my friend list?

You have an awful lot of patience! You seem to be doing amazingly well hon :) by all means feel free to add me as a friend. Work at it and don't get disheartened and you will do.

Feb Photos

February photos, now 22 months

Attachments

• pizap side Comparison 2014 02.jpg
    pizap side Comparison 2014 02.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 241
  • pizap Comparison 2014 02.jpg
    pizap Comparison 2014 02.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 239
Wow lovely lady. Ever more fantastic.
Thanks honey :D 3 to go now :D
Whoop whoop - :)

Yve,
I know your much further down line re slimming world etc, do skimming clubs accept you after wls?
Thx xx

Mine did, but it really depends on the leader/consultant. Mine is really down to earth and super supportive, but I met one before that who said I couldn't have the awards because it wouldn't be fair. That put me right off.

Mine did, but it really depends on the leader/consultant. Mine is really down to earth and super supportive, but I met one before that who said I couldn't have the awards because it wouldn't be fair. That put me right off.

How bloody shortsighted....
Pics are amazeballs xx

Wow and once again wow, plus I LOVE that skirt, keep it for me as I'm sure it will be too big for you very soon :D

I guess people don't realise how hard we still have to work - there no magic here :/

Love the outfit hun and twit twoo on those legs hun. You are certainly getting braver as the weight falls Yve :) xx

Well done. Looking particularly slender this month!

Love the outfit hun and twit twoo on those legs hun. You are certainly getting braver as the weight falls Yve :) xx
i don't know about braver hon. I still tend to buy the same cut in lots of flavours but more figure hugging definitely.

February photos, now 22 months
OMG, just found your thread and cannot believe what you have achieved. You look absolutely amazing and an inspiration to us all. Look forward to following the rest of your journey. I'm new here, only banded 2 weeks ago and stories like yours give me so much hope that I will succeed too.

Sue xxxx

Back