• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 positives of the day

1. This weeks weigh-in makes me 12st 9 which is 2lbs short of a 10st loss 2. My top and jeggins were both a size 12 3. I found a dress I want to wear to a posh do I've been invited to next month

Love that dress - promise to post a photo when you wear it !

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

1, I've discovered vanilla soy milk so my coffee lattes are now even tastier.

2, I woke to beautiful sunshine today & my smiling 3yr olds face.

3, I'm sure my increased activity levels are having a positive influence on my depression & anxiety.

28/9/14

1. I woke up to see this beautiful day
2. Im having a restful day in bed...recovering from a dinner party I hosted last evening..
3. Im feeling happy and content with myself...

Love that dress - promise to post a photo when you wear it !

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I put pics in my diary and my before/after pics

1. It was a glorious day really sunny
2. I walked round a huge car boot sale without needing to stop and sit down
3. At the carboot sale I picked up several size 12 bargains :)

Ohhh yes

1) i too managed to walk round a huge boot sale without stopping for breath :)
2) I saw someone i knew 10 stone ago and they was shocked at the new me LOL
3) I had a beautiful Sunday roast dinner
4) sneaky i know but made myself a blooming marvelous apron from a mans shirt i brought at boot sale pretty chuffed with myself :) and it was a 16 regular !!!!! rather than xxxxxl

1, My friends daughter has started walking & it fills me with joy, she has just turned 4 & has a multitude of medical issues & they were told she would never walk & she has proved the drs wrong. I'm so happy.

2, My husband now has 4 days off, we can catch up & go to lunch together.

3, It is 2 yrs since we moved to Italy & now I can finally say we are fully settled & so happy, I feel like it has all slotted into place.

29/9/14

1. I woke up this morning and for that im grateful.
2. I did an hour of aqua aerobics today.
3. I looked in the mirror and I am starting to appreciate my weight loss so far despite it being slow..

1) I was up early to go to the dentist as a result had a fantastic trot round the local woods and had knocked up 5 miles all before mid day :)
2) Hubby made me feel so special today with all the hugs and kisses......i;m sure he thinks he got a new woman :)
3) Puppy did fantastic at training this evening and i did most of the class with her too :) roll on Saturday for agility classes

my three positives from yesterday

1) - my friends cancer tests came back negative!!!

that's all i could ask for.... but as it does say -3- positives

2) I lost another 1lb this week, 4st 1 since I started this journey, and 3st exactly since the day of my op (July 9th)

3) Mondays over (I hate mondays lol)

What a fab post
1) i am back in it (had lost my way a little) and have been good for 2 days and feeling good and very positive.
2) after 2 days of fruit veg and water have finally been to the loo (tmi but I could dance with excitement it's been 5 days)
3) it's my wonderful mum and dad's wedding anniversary and I just love them to pieces

1.I woke up this morning again thank God.
2.I had a positive appraisel today at work ..happy!
3.More controlled with my eating today with a day nearer to my surgery.

1, Hubby surprised me with a fabulous gift today.

2, I have reached to bottom of the laundry bin & ironing basket

3, In a very busy day I still managed to fit in a 5km walk

1. Got to spend the day with my wonderful husband. He really is amazingly good to me.

2. Had a nap. Naps make me happy!

3. I'm 3 days post-op and feeling a bit sorry for myself but the positive side is I'm doing well and I'm feeling more in control, if not a little apprehensive.

2/10/14

1. I did 45 minutes of intense water workout today
2. I walked almost 2 miles today
3. I am 1kg lighter than I was yesterday...

1. I quickly bought a cardi in the sale it was on a size 12 hanger, tried it on at home and it fitted fine, checked the label and its age 13!!
2. Had my eyebrows threaded and the usual lady has been off after having a baby, she thought I was my younger sister!
3. Booked up a spa visit as I feel I can show my body in a costume now :)

1. I awoke to see another day Thank you God
2.I have finished one written report for work 12 pages...thank you God.
3.I was able to spend some valuable time catching up with one of my daughters even if it was for an hour.

had a ughhhhhh day but still want to find the positives ...........
1) had lush lunch of jacket potato on the beach watching puppy swimming
2) hovered upstairs and changed the bed (all without a break)
3) went to local bingo (just up the road) all by myself the first thing i've done alone in years :) and bonus i won back what the evening cost me :)

1, the sun is still shining ???

2, tomorrow is Saturday so no early school run

3, I'm a day closer to my op ?

Wednesday 8th October, ?

Back