• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 positives of the day

Not long to go then mine is on the 10 , wish you well hope all goes to plan :)

Yes I've enjoyed a nice Indian curry this week and have a couple more trips to restaurants planned before I go. I'm just praying it works.

Good luck for the 10th ???

Sorry excuse the weird question marks, not sure what happened there, oops :)

3/10/14

1. I woke up this morning to see this beautiful day.Thanks be to God.

2. I did 45 minutes of water fitness.

3. I made my cousin a beautiful meal and she loved it.

1. Spoke to my Mum :0)

2. Did a walking meeting instead all sit on my a**e meetings - so 8960 steps :0)

3. Found out from the dietician that I only need to do seven days on the LSD - going to book a nice meal out with hubby for tomorrow night. :0)

{
NSFont = "<UICTFont: 0x156e5d40> font-family: \".HelveticaNeueUI-Bold\"; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; font-size: 12.00px";
NSParagraphStyle = "Alignment 0, LineSpacing 0, ParagraphSpacing 0, ParagraphSpacingBefore 0, HeadIndent 0, TailIndent 0, FirstLineHeadIndent 0, LineHeight 0/0, LineHeightMultiple 0, LineBreakMode 5, Tabs (\n 28L,\n 56L,\n 84L,\n 112L,\n 140L,\n 168L,\n 196L,\n 224L,\n 252L,\n 280L,\n 308L,\n 336L\n), DefaultTabInterval 0, Blocks (null), Lists (null), BaseWritingDirection -1, HyphenationFactor 0, TighteningFactor 0, HeaderLevel 0";
NSShadow = "NSShadow {0, -1} color = {(null)}";
}

Hi jaggy that's a good thing then 7 days you must have worked very hard to that reward. What date is your op :)

Not sure it's a reward, just a different approach. I'm in on October 16th. I just need to get over a chest infection and sinusitis and I'm ready. Off to the GP Monday to get some solutions. Hoping to have some positives to report then too :0)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery Goal = BMI under 30. Height = 5'1 and a bit - the bit is important ;0). Highest ever weight 111.2kg (17st7); BMI=45. Weight & BMI pre-pre-op diet = 107.9kg (17st); BMI=43.8

Hi have you ever tried Echinacea Lloyds chemist are selling a packet of 30 for £2:99 they boost your system and helps with colds, flu chest infections. It says cold and flu relief on the packet but I have used them after a friend told me about them. I used to get colds turned into a chest infection, three to four weeks of work twice a year , not happened since Ive taken these . Worth a try before you get to GP . :) just edited its should have said Relief not Relies lol

Last edited:
1. Todays weigh in brings me to exactlly 10st lost
2. I am no longer obese
3. I made £76 selling clothing I no longer wear

Thanks Mouse. :0) I'll put them on my shopping list. I have so many supplements I'll rattle. Though io course they're mostly chewable ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery Goal = BMI under 30. Height = 5'1 and a bit - the bit is important ;0). Highest ever weight 111.2kg (17st7); BMI=45. Weight & BMI pre-pre-op diet = 107.9kg (17st); BMI=43.8

Evening bellini and all .Hope you all had a great week happy weekend.My positives for the day.
1.Thank God for a week of life again and for getting me through the excessive amount of work at work.
2.I have lost 2 Ibs of weight ..grateful.
3.And another day closer to my surgery...53 days 1hr 41 m 5s untill the day!!

Well done SHARONA. What did you do differently this week did you get my pm I had a bad time trying to delete the messages to clear my in box :)

Well done SHARONA. What did you do differently this week did you get my pm I had a bad time trying to delete the messages to clear my in box :)
Hi C No I didnt get your PM strange! Well first of all I stuck to 3 meals a day wrote things down and cut back a LOT. still having silly things like small bars of choclate, now a drink its weight watchers I jhust couldnt cut that out this week. Will be trying a lot harder next week going to do 2 slim fasts and a meal like the pre-op diet I will be doing every other day to see how I get on really need to lose at least a stone and half by 2 Nov its my post operative assesment.Going to try any how. Hope your having a great weekend xx

Good morning, mine from yesterday

1, we went for a quick coffee with friends which turned into a lovely social gathering & dinner

2, My dog & I survived a 5.5km walk in the rain before breakfast.

3, Hubby did not get called on his standby so he was with us all day :)

1. talk to an old friend to catch up
2. manage to study a bit
3. went to swim this morning

Im a very anxious state today . However
1. Grateful for another day of life God.
2. A/leave day to catch up with house hold chores.
3. Was finally able to find the tesco ultra slim shake in raspberry flav and two for £7.00

Hi SHARON I have tried to send you a message but you like me have reached you amount in your email box. Click on a message and run your finger left to right and a delete sigh will show up press on it and the message will go :)

1. boss had the day off
2. managed to keep on the diet.
3. Mum is back from holidays

Hi SHARON I have tried to send you a message but you like me have reached you amount in your email box. Click on a message and run your finger left to right and a delete sigh will show up press on it and the message will go :)
Hi sent you a private message in reply to your last message. I have deleted all messages but for some reason I seem to only be having probs sending you messages not sure why. Everyone else is fine!! I have deleted stuff.Let me know you received it.

1, I'm all packed & ready to leave tomorrow :)

2, I managed to finally get time to skype my sister.

3, I'm proud of our 7 year old who is sleeping at a friends tonight & she phoned to say goodnight to her 3 year sister, so sweet :)

Back