• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 positives of the day

Happy new week everyone!
Positives for the day.
1. I thank God for a new day and week.
2. Its two days 4o hrs and 33mins 58 secs to my surgery.
3. Im getting my self organised slowly and have got used to the LSD diet. Weight dropping whoop!

hi sharona
not long to go now, im excited for you! just think your liver should be that much smaller and losing weight on the LSD is a bonus
how long have they said you will be in hospital for? I packed way to much you think you will or at least I did think I would be changing my nightie every day washing my hair every day where the truth was I wore the same nightie for the 2 nights and washed my hair on the morning of the op and not again till I got home !

hi sharona not long to go now, im excited for you! just think your liver should be that much smaller and losing weight on the LSD is a bonus how long have they said you will be in hospital for? I packed way to much you think you will or at least I did think I would be changing my nightie every day washing my hair every day where the truth was I wore the same nightie for the 2 nights and washed my hair on the morning of the op and not again till I got home !
hi lois I'm very apprehensive so close now. They say around 3 nights . So hoping all goes ok still worried about this liver keep feeling it too see if that hardness has gone! Really hope its shrunk enough! I do hole I'm going to be like you no problems! As i know you was blessed not to have any probs. i just hope my portion sized haven't been a problem some days i didn't weigh my meat after a while just guest wt. my weight has come down so hoping the liver has too! Did you take sny think special like mint for the wind or wind-ease ? X

My positives for the day 1 i have lived to see another day/ week thank God
2 im one week post op today and on my upward journey to slim me.
3. I received some gifts from my wonderful work colleagues great stuff!!

My positives for the day.
1. I was woken up this morning to face another day with a roof over my head and warmth.
2. Im on count down to puree stage as I'm so hungry. Few more days yippee!!
3. My weight is coming down and um feeling much stronger today.

that's what I like to see ! glad things are looking just that little bit better you for you

Thank you Lois i tryig to remain positive and upbeat! Although hard at times. Just cooking a large roast for the rest of the family and a pot of leek soup for me!! So want some chicken and vegs x

1. Done an hour on the treadmill this morning.
2. Kept to healthy food and smaller portions.
3. Finally got up to date with the washing.

So love this thread glad its coming to life again
1. I a woke to see another day
2. 2Ib lighter this weekend
3. Getting fantastic comments on my loss.

1. Managed to do 1hour 30mins exercise today.
2. Lost 4lb this week.
3. Got up to date with house work :happy036:

Everyone in my little world is healthy and happy

I got out in the fresh air, connected with nature, and walked hard for over two hours

Feel in control of my food today. Esto my life x

1. My sleeve op is tomorrow- I've spent the day organising everything and cooking my post-op clear soup. I've been like an excited little girl all day :)
2. My cat has been especially adorable and cuddly today, I suspect she knows I'm going away for a few days.
3. I've binged on one of my favourite TV shows while sipping on delicious lemon water, but I haven't binged on any food or broken my pre-op diet (apart from eating exactly 2 M&M's...oops).

Back