• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week to go!....

kurvykaren

Woo hoo!!

This time next week I'll be sleeping ready for the 5am alarm to get me into the hospital for my op on Monday morning.

Can't believe that it's only a week away.

Lost another 8lbs this week, thats 29lbs (2 stone 1 lb) in 4 weeks! The cravings pop up now and again but the end is in sight and I've lsot so much so far there's no way they can say my liver isn't prepared - right??!!??

how have you lost so much in so little time?? would love some tips!!!....good luck for op!!!

Thanks guys! This time next week I'll be back on the ward recovering!
I'm so excited - I feel like a kid in a sweet shop - lol!!!

hey Karen,

i thought id replied to this thread but obviously not! Cant believe its only a week away now - youve been such a patient bunny!

Hope all goes well!

x

Hi Deets
It's felt like a long time coming around but I'm getting more excited by the day that it's finally almost here.
I've done well on the pre-op again so I'm praying that all will be ok this time. I'm sure it will but there's just this niggle in the back of my mind and I know it won't go away until I wake up after the op and Mr Koak tells me it's all ok!

Well done Karen you have done so well.. Your jouney has been a tough one but you are nearly there and deserve all the great things life has to throw at the new slimmer you x

:)Fantastic pre-op loss KK:)

I'm going to be nearly as pleased as you when I hear you're "done"xxx

Good luck Karen, keep us all posted XXX

Wow Karen, what a great weight loss. The surgeon will be ecstatic. You have done so well to stick to the milk diet so long. I stayed on it for 3 weeks, a week extra at my own choice that was quite long enough for me!! As well as shrinking the liver the surgeon told me that the stomach gets 'softer' and easier to staple if the milk diet is stuck to properly, I had never heard of this before but I suppose logically it could make sense. Happy surgeon, happier operation and even happier recovery for you, good luck

Sue xxx

Thanks guys. I can't believe I've got 4 days left and then I'm in! 2 days left at work, 2 days at home with my hubby, off for a foot treatment Saturday to smooth and soften and get rid of the hard skin (don't want them talking about my horrible feet when I'm out of it lol!) then going for a swim Sunday morning and relaxing for the rest of the day.

Back