• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week to go

One of the things I said to my friend the day I went in for surgery is "I can't wait just to get it over and done with as I'm exhausted about researching it and reading everything possible to do with it, I just want it done now!" so I totally see where you are coming from stu!
i know, it sucks so bad, i am spending every waking second on the pc watching vids looking up diets, its madness lol, i need to chill but i am so stressed, even my family are feeling it now.

thanks for all the advice though

Yep it's completely normal. It's so hard to think of anything else pre op. Also because of the diet and stress your emotions go everywhere. I felt like the diet striped me bare emotionally. I definitely think ketosis plays a big part, when it happens you can almost feel euphoric. It will be an emotional time. Try to take a step back and think about other things and keep thinking that it's not much longer, you will be at your date before you know it :)

the sleepless nights dont help, its almost obssessive

Hi, I'm in my 5th post op week and you have just described me 6/7weeks ago. You will get through this, you will have a better life. Enjoy new beginnings xx

i have finally reached the final week before surgery and i am very excited, can't wait to join the losers bench now.

Me 2 :) wat surgery r u having? I'm having a sleeve fly out to Brussels on Sunday. Surgery a week 2day eeeek.
i am having a bypass at homerton on monday.

Tick Tock....not long to go now!!!

Best wishes with your op !!

This time next week Stubad it'll be all over and you'll be feeling tired battered and bruised but relieved its done, just chill and enjoy the build up its like Christmas busy running around doing little jobs an extra shopping n stuff then wow its prezzi time a new pouch for you, from guess who, Santa n it won't be in a stocking, you'll be wearing them. xx

Good luck at the Homerton. They did my sleeve 3 months ago. Fantastic team but last week went to my physio gym class & split my lip on the equipment then next day went back for another appointment & fell over in the car park & ended up in A & E & have broken my fingers - nervous of going back after these calamities. You couldn't make it up LOL

Good luck at the Homerton. They did my sleeve 3 months ago. Fantastic team but last week went to my physio gym class & split my lip on the equipment then next day went back for another appointment & fell over in the car park & ended up in A & E & have broken my fingers - nervous of going back after these calamities. You couldn't make it up LOL
i'll make sure to watch out lol

lost 10lb sincae friday only 5 days to go

Been naughty today , I just ate 5 strawberries I hope it don't affect things

You not allowed themlike?? don't be naughty now you are nearly there light is at the end of the tunnell, is your op Saturday?xx

Monday x

Thats close enough, my mam is having an op on Monday not weight loss though a hysterectomy, bless her she is 72 now, what an age to have that done. Good luck for Monday and try and keep on the straight and narrow to keep that liver shrunk and the more you loose before your op the less you have to lose after it. Head down and nose to the grind ston eit will be worth it in the end. xx

Back