• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 stone 13lb yeah

angiemason

:D done it under 11 stone now xx only by a pound but it's still 10 stone something xx and had to buy some size 12 clothes yesterday at matalan and a new dress to go to party and i danced quite a bit too :)

shelleymarie

Absolutely fantastic! Well done, enjoy your well earned success :) x

Beanie32

Paula x
That is truly fantastic you must be delighted with yourself and your svelte size 12 figure. Jealous ;/)
Paula

highspirit

omg u r amazing .hugs (((()))))) .well done xxx

flutterby1966

CONGRATULATIONS,!! :talk017:

FuturePerfect

Finally in love with life
Well done Angie. Your new avatar really shows how far you've come.

BTW - could you possibly amend your signature so that your big photo is underneath the others then we won't need to scroll right to read your posts?

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Well done Angie. Your new avatar really shows how far you've come.

BTW - could you possibly amend your signature so that your big photo is underneath the others then we won't need to scroll right to read your posts?
i was just going to suggest the same thing lol x

Daisy85

Wow truely amazing xxxx

Miss Tickle

Well done. You look fantastic-really... SLIM !!!
xx

Bellydancer57

What can one say - truly inspirational. Well done you. X

edge

angiemason said:
:D done it under 11 stone now xx only by a pound but it's still 10 stone something xx and had to buy some size 12 clothes yesterday at matalan and a new dress to go to party and i danced quite a bit too :)

Well done Angie,your really doing great,being in the 10s is a great achievement,keep up the good work.x

mr97

Brilliant Well Done

angiemason

well i have tried to delete that bloody photo but have no idea how to, i have edited signature and can't delete it i didn't realise when i put it on it was so big (maybe that's coz i was ) but sorry and if anyone knows or can do it for me then please feel free xx