• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100 lbs lost

Lippyloirston

Can't quite believe it. I weigh myself once a month, and today takes me over the 100 lb lost point. I had to step on and off the scales a few times!

Is it just me or do others have difficulties believing their eyes sometimes. The numbers on the scales, the trousers hanging off your ass, the top that won't stay on your shoulders? I've also become a professional compliment acceptor, thanking people for their kind words, but not really listening to what they are saying.

Must get 'real' with myself!

Hope everyone is doing well, and thanks for all your advice and support! Xxxx

Brilliant!! Hitting the century is a great feeling isn't it :) & I envy the control you have at only weighing once a month I'm a complete scales junkie :eek:

This is a great milestone to reach and celebrate, but I completely relate and share your feelings with not being able to believe it . . takes the mind a lot longer to catch up!

Brilliant!! Hitting the century is a great feeling isn't it :) & I envy the control you have at only weighing once a month I'm a complete scales junkie :eek:

I was always a scale junkie but would let the numbers influence how I was feeling, usually disappointed, frustrated and unhappy! :(. Decided that following my bypass I would only stand on the scales at the end of each month. Very difficult sometimes not to just 'check' how things are going, but worth the wait! Xxx

Brilliant, must be such an awesome feeling! X

Fantastic well done you xx

Very well done - sometimes we get a bit blase about our losses, but 100lb - thats a small person!

I picked my daughter up the other day, she weighs less than the weight I've lost - could not believe I was able to function at all before wls :D

Congrats!

Thanks everyone. I've been buying smaller work clothes from eBay trying to keep costs down. Can't believe I'm starting to look at size 16 for my spring/ summer tops. Makes me slightly giddy ;)

Back