• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date for 2nd December an nervous

Hope it went well today Lea and Amy good luck for the 9th xx

Well I'm 1 day post op and feelin pretty good. I've been up and about today tryin 2 shift this wind pain. But it isn't budging just yet so any tips appreciated. They've told me if I tolerate breakfast I'll be home after lunch. To all of you SRH pre oppers out there u couldn't be more nervous than I was but believe me your in good hands here. x

Hiya
Glad you are ok and all. I hope you have taken a few pics of yourself in hospital :)
Good luck for your recovery.
Sue

so glad you're all done and dusted Lea :) try swinging your arms about and ive heard that chewable windeze works wonders, good luck honey :) xxx

LET.ME.OUT.OF.THIS.BODY said:
Well I'm 1 day post op and feelin pretty good. I've been up and about today tryin 2 shift this wind pain. But it isn't budging just yet so any tips appreciated. They've told me if I tolerate breakfast I'll be home after lunch. To all of you SRH pre oppers out there u couldn't be more nervous than I was but believe me your in good hands here. x

Ask for peppermint capsules. They saved me from suffering with wind :) which in turn saved my fellow warders lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

congratulations on your surgery
get plenty of rest
and keep us posted

Pleased it went well for you hun, i am there tuesday and really nervous now, just hope mine goes as well, so scared but well done hun xx:553:

Congratualtaions on your Op - you are eating quick they didnt let me try anything till day 3 - just water - wasnt bothered though - well done x:553:

Glad all went OK Lea - excellent news if they let you out tomorrow. Move about as much as possible. The wind pain doesn't last for long. Try and distract yourself - telly / music.
And don't forget to untick your pre-opper badge now you are a fully fledged post-opper!

:D:D:D. Woo hoo! fantastic to hear that you are all done and on the road to recovery! all that stress for nothing! sooooo happy for you ..... as for the wind, move as much as you can up and down the ward, and as Elaine says, your could ask for some peppermint oil capsules to help .... unfortunately my fellow room mates DID have to suffer during the night, :eek: but by god did I feel better in the morning ;) it only lasts a day or two, promise!

well done - you'll sleep well in your own bed tomorrow night

love
Lynne
xxx
:553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553:

Hi lea, I've been waiting for your post. I'm so pleased everything went well and your feeling ok apart from the wind lol I've got all that to come to. Hopefully you will be discharged tomo and can have a nice sleep in your own bed. Please keep us / me updated. Really good to hear from you

Xx

Congrats hun hope the wind soon passes hope u have a speedy recovery pain free xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Ah thanks folks for the lovely posts, been home since yesterday lunch time and im doing really well. wind pain is all gone thanks to a little help from the Peppermint capsules (thanks Lynn). im tolerating the pureed diet well with relatively no discomfort. trying to keep the fluids up as im a bit constipated, phoned the ward and they said no to laxatives so just trying to get the fluids in x

Back