• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date for 2nd December an nervous

Good luck Lea! I am 4 days post op today following bypass, and feel great:) getting easier everyday. My hubby and daughter were so supportive and I didn't really realise how nervous they were for me too until they said their goodbyes the night before surgery. very very emotional :cry: but..... they are so proud of me now and happy that I am happy. I was in when the support group was on on thurs and rachael gave me an update! hopefully meet you at the next one! :)

it will be done and dusted before you know it

take care
Lynne
xxx

Good luck Lea! I am 4 days post op today following bypass, and feel great:) getting easier everyday. My hubby and daughter were so supportive and I didn't really realise how nervous they were for me too until they said their goodbyes the night before surgery. very very emotional :cry: but..... they are so proud of me now and happy that I am happy. I was in when the support group was on on thurs and rachael gave me an update! hopefully meet you at the next one! :)

it will be done and dusted before you know it

take care
Lynne
xxx

Thanks Lynne, glad to hear you are doing well.
yes it would be lovely to see you at the next support group and we can compare notes, along with Amy and Alison who are getting their op next week.
I have been trying to keep positive and strong especially infornt of my family but im really not looking foward to leaving my husband and daughter on Thursday as i know i will be a mess and i so dont want to worry them.
its my last day at work today, (literally they might sack me when they find out how little work ive done and how long ive been logged onto here lol) bag is packed, childcare sorted so ready to go really. just gonna spend some quality family time before i go in.
x

Thanks Lynne, glad to hear you are doing well.
yes it would be lovely to see you at the next support group and we can compare notes, along with Amy and Alison who are getting their op next week.
I have been trying to keep positive and strong especially infornt of my family but im really not looking foward to leaving my husband and daughter on Thursday as i know i will be a mess and i so dont want to worry them.
its my last day at work today, (literally they might sack me when they find out how little work ive done and how long ive been logged onto here lol) bag is packed, childcare sorted so ready to go really. just gonna spend some quality family time before i go in.
x
I'm so excited for you all. I feel great and so happy! I built myself up for the goodbyes. my only tip is to tell your hubby before hand that you will probably be upset saying goodbye so he is prepared. Hopefully you can take some reassurance that all will be fine from all the SRH (and non srh) successes on here . you will be in the best hands!

The time will fly by and before you know it you will be posting on here telling us all how good you feel

in the meantime, chill and enjoy your family

xxx

Thanks Lynne reading you're very positive posts are just what i need right now, i go in tomorrow and i have burst into tears at the drop of a hat today. I feel like i have two voices in my head one is very positive telling me that i am going to be fine and this is the start of my new and healthier life, the other is negative and telling me this could be the end of my life. your post has pushed that negative voice out of my head. Thank you. i'm going to bed and hoping to sleep because tomorro is the big day. i will be keeping you all updated on my Blackberry xxx

i was a mess the night before i went in lea, wasn't much better in the couple of days that followed either if truth be told but coming home was all the sweeter even if the bambino is determined to jump all over me! if its any consolation the time will fly whilst you're in there,you'll do lots of sleeping after the op and you'll be home in no time, and we're all here if you need us! take care hun xx

Good Luck Lea x x

Lea good luck for your op tomo xxx

Thanks Lynne reading you're very positive posts are just what i need right now, i go in tomorrow and i have burst into tears at the drop of a hat today. I feel like i have two voices in my head one is very positive telling me that i am going to be fine and this is the start of my new and healthier life, the other is negative and telling me this could be the end of my life. your post has pushed that negative voice out of my head. Thank you. i'm going to bed and hoping to sleep because tomorro is the big day. i will be keeping you all updated on my Blackberry xxx
You are very very welcome Lea! I'll be thinking of you today and tomorrow ... and the days that follow! I hope you are first on the list, less time to stew! Ask for some pre meds if you feel you will need them. you don't have to take them tho, but they just took the edge of my nerves in the morning.

mwah mwah mwah!

all will be fine. can't wait to read that you are recovering well, because you will !!

take care
Lynne
xxx

Thanks guys, i am an absolute jibbering wreck and my mate has just arrived to collect my 4 year old so im anticipating just getting worse. all packed and ready for off just gonna have a bit of tidy up to occupy myself then go. will post on my Blackberry later. xx

Good luck Lea, everything will be fine and you will be wondering what you were worrying about. Looking forward to welcoming you to the losing side.

Good luck Hun ull be fine ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Big day tomorrow then? All the best.

My husband has been amazing. Absolute keeper for sure x

Well I'm in and I've just met Mr Small who has informed me that he will be doin my opp tomorrow, I'm 2nd on the list so about 11am he says. He didn't say why he is doing it when I was on Balpuris list but I'm not complaining. He's really made me feel a lot better. I'm in with 2 other ladies havin bypass tomorro so we have all been havin a chat an gettin 2 no each other a bit. All good up2 now x

ooo lucky you getting the elusive mr small! i didn't get to speak to schroeder before the op(i wasn't there when he came round cos i was at the support group meeting... oopsie!), i got to speak to his registrar on the morning of the op instead but you definitely couldn't be in better hands than getting the op from the man himself! it's great having bed buddies they'll help you through it, i'll be thinking of ya hun, i can't believe i'm a week out tomorrow the time really does fly! big hugs xx

Best wishes Lea for your op !!! :) :)

Will be think of you tomorrow hun, stay strong xxx

Good luck for 2moz hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back