• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 months out and at target!

nicola1723

Finally at target! Size 24 to a 6 :)
And finally getting my head around it, but some days are worse than others.

Attachments

• image-1907708272.jpg
    image-1907708272.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 370

Sephem

Wow really well done those are great results.

Butterfly_lady

So proud of you xxx

Jacwat

Finally at target! Size 24 to a 6 :)
And finally getting my head around it, but some days are worse than others.

Wow, wow, wow, you look amazing! Can I ask what you mean by some days are worse than others? What have you found difficult? I am pre op but really interested in being as prepared as possible so would love to hear about your journey. Well done again xx

NorthamptonGirl

that is .............. unbelievable!!

how?????

well done!!!

jan52

Oh my goodness!.... You look fantastic!... Hard to believe it's the same person!.. What an inspiration! Huge congrats! :)

pinkcere

You did it!! looking great well done! :)

nicola1723

Wow, wow, wow, you look amazing! Can I ask what you mean by some days are worse than others? What have you found difficult? I am pre op but really interested in being as prepared as possible so would love to hear about your journey. Well done again xx

The main problem I have is with my body image - a lot of days I still see big fat and gross. I have no problem sticking to my rules though - that's the easy bit! The brain bit is the hardest part. Good luck :) xx

And thanks everyone - much appreciated xx

Jacwat

The main problem I have is with my body image - a lot of days I still see big fat and gross. I have no problem sticking to my rules though - that's the easy bit! The brain bit is the hardest part. Good luck :) xx

And thanks everyone - much appreciated xx

You look amazing! I suppose it is quite a bit to get used to! Good luck x

shell-

Congrats! You look wonderful :)

los in it

Wow , all the hard work really does pay off doesnt it!
Very well done

mrsg74

Nicola - in my world size 6 relates to shoe sizes only- in yours it's a dress size! Your results are astounding -truly!
I know what you mean re what you see in the mirror . I have always been an extreme yoyo dieter but having lost about 7st I was slim for 4 years, v happy etc during that time got married. And when my wedding pictures came through I rang the photographer to ask if she had had to airbrush me thinner- (she hadn't) unfortunately I'm now 9st heavier and looking forward to my op on 7/11!
You are an inspiration thank you for posting your pics!