• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 months out and at target!

Looking fab as always xx

Loving the tights too!! Who knew tights could be comfy?? I always thought they cut you in half and the gusset was close to the knees and that holes appeared between the legs to rub your skin raw!!

Tk maxx tights. I know what you mean! I'm loving wearing tights. They hold all the jiggly skin in on my thighs too lol :) xx

I love your dress in the first picture, but there is no denying how amazing you look in the second! :D

Maybe you could print off the second picture as a reminder to yourself how great you look? xXx

Thank you. I take the selfies to try and get it in my head!! :)

Thats sounds like a great idea!! :) i cant imagine how you are feeling.. I only lost a little bit yet.. And i already find looking at my reflection in a mirror (especially face) strange!

Thank you. I take the selfies to try and get it in my head!! :)

Me too!!! I can't quite believe it when I look at myself. Yes, I have a bit of saggy going on but reckon the positives of my new body cancel any negatives ... Having my boobies done of course helps enormously as I was really not a happy bunny as you know. xxxx

Back