• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 months out and size 8!!!

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
size8.jpg

Oh my good lord...size EIGHT!!!
My size 10 trousers had become a little loose and so I went to get some in an 8 but the 8 were too big and they didnt have a 6, so I got these black jean pants instead...in an 8...and they fit perfectly!!!
My head is spinning from shock!!! I always wanted to be size 14...now Im an 8 in some things...wow wow WOW!!!
Thats all lol
Steph xx

Steph, that must feel amazing. Well done you!
Can I just ask , it doesn't look like you've got a problem with excess tummy skin from your pic there, has this ever been an issue for you? (Apologies if you've written about this somewhere before.)

Well done girl!!!!!

Thanks guys xxx
Stuff of dreams...hhhmmmm...Im a little freaked out actually, I never wanted to get below a 12...10 at the smallest, so this 8 is freaking me out a little bit. What freaked me out more is that I needed a 6 in the dressy trousers, they didnt have them small enough though! I should be grateful though, there are people out there that would kill to be an 8 lol
Thanks xxx
Steph xx

Well personally I think it's fabulous and inspirational! Go You!

Thanks guys xxx
Stuff of dreams...hhhmmmm...Im a little freaked out actually, I never wanted to get below a 12...10 at the smallest, so this 8 is freaking me out a little bit. What freaked me out more is that I needed a 6 in the dressy trousers, they didnt have them small enough though! I should be grateful though, there are people out there that would kill to be an 8 lol
Thanks xxx
Steph xx
Yep, Im one of em :D Who do I have to kill ;) XX

that's itsy bitsy tinsy tiny steph! well done

The skin isnt too bad actually, looks worse on pictures than in person...its not tiny but its not terrible either.
Steph xx

Well Steph size 6 or 8 is obvioulsy the right size for your teeny frame! The trousers look great btw x

Aww Steph... WOW... What an achievement... I'm made up for you.. that's a great size to be and I'm thrilled to bits precious... keep posting your pics...

and thank you for the Cherished Friend pin... I love it.

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks guys xx
Yep Im only 4ft 11" on bare feet, so my frame is naturally tiny I think. Just so long as I dont get too much smaller.
You know the stupid part...Im still classed as rather overweight!!
Steph xx

Oh my word Steph.
You are looking fabulous...xxx

Back