• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 months out and size 8!!!

OMG! Wow Steph, I really dont know what else to say.

Congrats hun x

Your bum looks fab !! Well done , you really can't tell you were ever big xxx

Well done hon! You look amazing!

:party0011: :bliss: :party0011:

That is fab Steph. Don't take this the wrong way but you don't look like you've lost 2 much weight so this must be perfect for your frame. Well done you such an inspiration. :)

Steph - you must be over the moon.... :D what an achievement.

I'd be grateful for anything under a size 20!

Thanks xxx
Im glad I dont look like Ive lost too much, though some bits do if you look closely...but my face is staying nicely shaped, so its all good.
Steph xx

Well done - Size 6/8 that is amazing in such a short space of time. Fabby you look great. xx

well done Steph, you look great xx

nice one stephie, i bet your well chuffed arnt you? im not as small as you yet, but im slowly getting there, ive just gone into a 12, but i like my stuff quite loose, so should probably have gone into them a couple of weeks ago. i really cant imagine me being so tiny as an 8, although im only 12lbs heavier than my daughter who is an 8, weird innit. anyway congrats huni, you done good, big hugs n snugs xxxxx

Hi steph how fantastic! being the same height as you and a similar starting weight like you i never expected to get lower than a 14 and when i got there was happy but 12 months of being a size 8 and i love it. although ive not lost anymore weight i have carried on changing shape and i suppose if i ever get lucky enough to have surgery to remove my excess skin on of the things i need to consider is do i really want to be a size 6 and 8 stone. Yet another wardrobe.

Once again well done on yr excellent achievment enjoy!!!

Hi guys
Thanks xxx
Thats the thing isnt it, if the skin was ever removed we would be even tinier...that freaks me out and Im kind of relieved that Im never likely to get funding for plastics. If I won the lottery and got the plastics then I think I would aim to put some weight back ON or I would have no shape at all, as it is my excess makes me look like I have a nice shape, so Im not in a mad hurry to remove it. Who would have ever expected to worry about getting too slim huh lol
Steph xx

i know what you mean steph, can you imagine being a 6 though, which is probably what youd be if you hd your skin removed, maybe you could ask them not to take it all, to leave you some for that reason.
hopelesscase, if ever there was an inappropriate name, this is it, youve done fantastic too, you and steph are like wonder woman, well done both of you, big hugs xxxxx

WOW CONGRATULATIONS - soo pleased for you and very very jelous. hoping that is me some day, i have never ever been i size 8. i went from kids clothes into adults but never an 8 x

Back