• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 months out and size 8!!!

Thanks guys xx
Yep, I was never a size 8 ever before now, I was a bigger kid so went pretty much straight into a 14/16 so this is a huge novelty for me.
Steph xx

congrats I can't wait for my surgery date to get here

hi stephie, looks like ive done the same as you, ive never been this weight since i was still at school, at 18 when i got married i was over 9 stone, im now 8 st 12, and in a 10, but they are a little bit loose now, but im still 12-14 top, so am hoping that my shape changes and the top shrinks a bit, have you found that, or are you pretty uniform all over. you look really great in those black jeans, well done hun, hugs xx

really enjoyed reading your blog is soo great to listen to people like you that share your journey and it is good to hear about people who have been there thankyou for sharing your journey

Thanks guys xxx
Dawny...Im a 10/12 on top, so not quite uniform no.
Tracy...not one regret at all no.
Steph xx

Great news! Have not been on here for a while but remember your before pics. You have done fab!

I've been thinking exactly the same... how are you both... I noticed you were popping on one of the threads earlier in the week, hope all is ok... Love and hugs xxx

we're similar in proportion then steph, im just a size bigger than you, im 10 bottom and 12-14 top. but ive lost a lot of inches since christmas, as i found out today, my eldest daughter took pics on her fone, and the difference since christmas is fantastic, i was a 14 jeans then, yet on the scales theres only about 4-5 pounds difference, weird innit, lol, youve done fantastic huni, i dont know about you, but im trying to figure out how to maintain now, but i know its gonna take a little while, so i just want to loose a few more pounds while im sussing it out im about 8st 10 now.

Hi guys
Yep Im fine thanks. Having trouble maintaining my blood sugars, they keep bottoming out and its very tiring. Ive been getting some pretty horrible lower back pain too, not sure if its sciatica again or muscle wastage or what, but its quite painful...ah well.
Tom is fine too thanks xxx
Hope you are all well too xxx
Steph xx

Aww I hope you get some pain relief sciatica is a miserable thing to have! Happy to hear you and Tom are good though :D XX

im with dotty on the sciatica front, i suffer quite badly from it, through damaged nerves, and its no fun. i hope you manage to gt it sorted out soon huni have you been to the doctors with it, he might be able to give you something to help with it, big hugs xxx

Blimey, thats fantastic. Even though its scaring you a bit. i'd be happy at a size 16 never mind anything else......be happy if i had my referal letter as well. every night as i open the front door i find myself looking for that letter.......ho hum......soon i hope x

how ya doing now steph, you know in an earlier post you were saying that even though your so tiny, your still considered overweight. this bmi thing is to blame, its so rigid isnt it, i went for a health check yesterday, and when they worked out my height/weight, my bmi came out at 25, but on here its 26.9 or summat like that, so i wonder how its worked out, and why such a difference. im at the dieticians on the 21st of this month, so itll be interesting to see how it comes out there. im still losing, even though im not even trying, only bits n bobs, but im 8st 9 now, i need to suss out how to maintain, have you got any ideas hun. did you ever go back and get those sze 6 trousers, i bet theyd be great for going out in. see ya later hun, big hugs, xxxx

Back