• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 months out and size 8!!!

Well done you look fab hun

[Wowowowowowo!!! Incredible! Well done xxxxxxQUOTE=StephieAck;2307186]
size8.jpg

Oh my good lord...size EIGHT!!!
My size 10 trousers had become a little loose and so I went to get some in an 8 but the 8 were too big and they didnt have a 6, so I got these black jean pants instead...in an 8...and they fit perfectly!!!
My head is spinning from shock!!! I always wanted to be size 14...now Im an 8 in some things...wow wow WOW!!!
Thats all lol
Steph xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks all xxx
Dawn...they dont have them in a 6, I do keep looking though and hoping lol
BMI is ridiculous...at the hospital (gynae) they looked at me, looked at my BMI and looked confused and I asked why and they said...this is high...but you dont look it...so it really is a stupid measurement.
Anyway, thank you all for the lovely compliments xxx
Steph xx

yeah its stupid aint it stephie, but i cant understand how depending on where its worked out, you can get different numbers, im 25 according to my health check, but im 26.9 on here, thats almost 2 points difference, which is half a stone or so, if i take it from the health check, i can try and stop now, but if i take it from here i need to ca rry on, im at the hospital on the 21st, so ill see what they say i think.
normally with us being so tiny, we dont get away with anything do we, lol, every pound shows. hugs xxxx

Back