• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

14 stone gone !!!!

wannaloose18stone

From The Black Country
Well as others on here are brave enough, here are my before and after pic's for 9 months.
14 stone gone, hopefully forever ............... lol.

Befor-after-front.jpg

Befor-after-back.jpg

Befor-after-side.jpg

Thats an incredible transformation Paul. The difference is astonishing.Well done you...

Very brave of you to be photographed in your undies too. It helps us to see where the weight has really shifted from. Your face, neck and shoulders look like they belong to a different person, and your stance is different to... as if it was difficult to stand with your legs together before you lost the weight.

Paul

Fantastic weight loss, fantastic transformation...You look great...You do look sooo much younger too.

Thank you for being brave to post those pictures...You should be so proud of yourself.

xXx

WOW.... an amazing achievement.... well done :D

Well done Paul,

You look so different,and i imagine you will have reached your goal weight by your 40th birthday......double celebration :party0019:.

I bet you have had loads of friends and family pass you in the street not knowing who you were.

Well done ,such a achievement .

xx

Thanks for your kind comment's, I am over the moon with my weight loss. It's been a very hard journey but well worth it.

Just a little plastic surgery when I'm at my level weight and I will look like brad pitt ....................... what? they won't do my face? Dam.................lol, oh well at least I don't look like Big Daddy anymore (those who can remember him)

:wow: and congratulations, what an achievement, thankyou for sharing your pictures and sharing your journey, well done !

liz xx

looking good mr! nice seeing your tatts have shrunk and look good with you i worry mine will end up looking distorted , bet your proper proud of yourself x

Thats a fantastic change Paul, i was pleased to see how the tat had darkened and not distorted as i have a lage on on my left shoulder, plus jonah has a massive one that curls from his ribs around the side and over his shoulder.

Love the air brushing to even up the look for your briefs :)

You look amazing Paul, thank you for posting the pics and reassuring me that tattoo's still look the same after weight loss. I've been worried what mine will look like.

You look fantastic, you have done so well. Love the Pegasus tattoo. One I had done when I was 17 has been ballooned and shrunk so often over the years that it's just a grey mass with wings!

Back